• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The long awaited, Cocaína cooking w/Zonxx - simple grade A Crack making Guide it's time.

@jose ribas da silva

From what I've seen, morph's romanian. Their country it's very poor, never been there never will, I didn't drink gas, not to swallow tram rails yet. Coke varies by country, if you go the club and ask, automatically you will get your teeth shoved down ur throat + get ripped in all ways and your self-respect goes backwards. Now I've read few posts by him, he doesn't have many drug knowledge although isn't a competition so don't get it wrong, I wouldn't say this but I said it just to complete the sentence and many of his drug infos comes from various forums. I think he done few, at least he puffs green and took MDMA, I count on that. But coke isn't fun, it's monotonous af, this is how I see it, adderal like coke it's a '' -- bar industry drug -- '', very edgy.

I cannot believe he is from Romania, holy shit, I have been to Romania, and I FUCKING LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

It is one of the funniest country I have been to, Bucharest, Brasov, transylvania, transfagarasan, so many beautiful landscapes, I spent a week there.

AMAZING WOMEN, by the way, tinder there is a paradise

HAIL ROMANIA!

your statements are all over the place, who the fuck cares if someones country is poor? mexico is 'poor' yet theyve netted an estimated 50-120 billion$ through the narcotics trade over the last 2-3 years, why do you impose on others when you've clearly never experienced the things you talk about, i doubt you've ever been to a club where shit goes down, you seem like the type of person waving at the bartender for an hour

They use to use a lot of glue for shoes there, fucking powerful drugs, it is also common in Brazil, crazy hallucinations

i think morph is a pimp kingpin, but he keeps it on the downlow

Oh my god, I need to keep in touch with him then, to be on the thread's thematic, just imagine how good it will be stay cooking crack following zonxx's recipe along with that blonde princesses speaking that crazy mixture of languages, which is the romanian language, it has characteristics from the otomans, greeks, latim, is craziness

i mean a recipe is just a recipe, theres 100 of them that are sliiightly different from eachother, but there is also those that go for coke oil vs ready to go rocks aswell, its chemistry, and my brain is too tired for it

now.. if i could make proper freebase like i cook this shit, that would be nice but i've only ever had one perfect batch come out rest were alright, but that one batch tasted so good too .

Oh my god, I need to keep in touch with him then, to be on the thread's thematic, just imagine how good it will be stay cooking crack following zonxx's recipe along with that blonde princesses speaking that crazy mixture of languages, which is the romanian language, it has characteristics from the otomans, greeks, latim, is craziness
Romanian women don’t have blonde hair do they?

you know, only morph can tell us this, i asked him in pm about the chicks there too, but he disregarded it, morphs hogging all the womens for himself

i mean a recipe is just a recipe, theres 100 of them that are sliiightly different from eachother, but there is also those that go for coke oil vs ready to go rocks aswell, its chemistry, and my brain is too tired for it

I liked your recipe but I have easy access to high-quality rocks, and it is very cheap, so it is easier to go there and buy, personally, i prefer do some lines

I liked your recipe but I have easy access to high-quality rocks, and it is very cheap, so it is easier to go there and buy, personally, i prefer do some lines
its been awhile since i've done a line actually the last time i did one i was smoking at the same time my throat was uncomfortably numb though, i almost felt like i was choking at one point

its been awhile since i've done a line actually the last time i did one i was smoking at the same time my throat was uncomfortably numb though, i almost felt like i was choking at one point

holy shit, probably your product is in fact THE BEST