• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc the law in the UK is changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunesey

Bluelighter
With the law changing come September time. I am thinking of trying a dissociative drug as I have never tried them before. I have had speed heroin once kratom 3 EPH which I like I have also tried mdma. I was just wondering what the effects are like. I have done acid a few times as a younger man mainly had good trips with good people. But what can I expect from a dissociative drug. Will the effects be hard core will I be able to have a conversation with my family for instance or will I be off my trolley and have to sit in my room on my own. Could anyone out there with any exsperience with this type of drug give me some advice. Thanks in advance
Tunesey

Which law? Ketamine has been a class C drug for almost a decade; PCP is class A (and impossible to find in this country) and the legal market for dissociatives took a severe blow around 2012-2013. The only legal dissociative I know of is DXM (cough syrup) and I really wouldn't recommend it. I've had ketamine, DXM and MXE and MXE is by far the best one. I find it to be on par with MDMA as far as euphoria goes (they are nothing alike, but you know what I mean).

They feel strongly anesthetic. You feel like your mind and body have been disconnected. You feel very floaty and disconnected from your surroundings (dissociated). Walking becomes very difficult on high doses - if you take enough, you will literally forget how to walk. Some people say the ground feels spongy; others say they feel like they're walking on the moon.

On MXE I am functional up to around 40mgs (wouldn't drive though on any dose). Larger doses fuck my speech up like nothing else and make me feel lost in my own house. Dissociatives are the most intoxicating of all recreational drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.