• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Mega Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite awhile deep and up to ridiculous amounts a day of PL, and went to the doctor was diagnosed with high blood pressure...I immediately threw away my kratom and quit COLD TURKEY....I ididnt have any withdrawal....maybe slight but I don't think I was expecting it and it this may have had something to do with it. Also the looming fear of my heart condition and wanting to correct it without meds....the doc recommended that my BP be controlled with meds...I refused, quit kratom , immediately started working out changed my diet..I went about six months without...no WD as you guys are describing...no where near..and absolutely no PAWS...my BP was corrected and I decided to get back on the leaf, well, bc I love how it supplements me. I know everyones different but Im just telling you my experience..

PS the next two CT's resuted in fairly annoying but not severe WD lasting three days total....absolutely EASY..easier than alcohol, tobacco and cannabis combined in my experience and I used to be 12+ pack a day drinker of 8% ales for 15 years. really bad alcohol habit

If your withdrawal can be controlled with phenebut alone....this is not bad withdrawal. Ask any opiate/heroin addict what benzos do for them in WD ; barely takes the edge off but better than nothing...seriously.

^^ Im not saying its not BAD....any WD is going to be bad but in comparison is what Im stressing, kratom is very doable.

It just sucks that there is a very real herbal remedy for opiate addicts, pain patients and many more things that opiates are used to treat. And this thing is legal available and whole worlds safer and easier to cease using. This thing is called kratom...some people with little experience with opiate addiction get habitual fucking around irresponsibly with kratom and then scream the sky is falling. It hurts the legality of this plant. It hurts our freedoms. It gives the power to the pharm industry.....its not just about KRATOM ...its about us as individuals taking health into our own hands...Please use this leaf responsibly....if you get burned by it...remember it could be worse..

PS one thing I found more difficult to quit than anything else has been ...yup you guessed it...CAFFIENE

Status
Not open for further replies.