• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The only way to help that out is to keep your mouth shut and enjoy a good thing while you still can. ;)

Kratom has helped so many ex-opiate addicts live normal, productive lives. Making it illegal will only increase crime rates and increase poppy-based opiate usage, which brings on heavy addiction, dependence, and social problems by being illegal and expensive. Having said that, remember that good or bad, any publicity will bring more attention to this weak, medicinal plant, which is already under enough of a spotlight as it is.

yeah i guess i should keep my mouth shut, i would hate for it to become illegal and feel guilty for not doing anything about it. But our Gov will do whatever they want (free country...yeah right). If everyone hated the gov as much as i do, we'd be in full blown riots right now...stupid fuckers.

I've been using this wonderful plant for quite some time now. I usually parachute the material, but right after I dose, I feel as if my stomach is about to tear into two. Is this something to be concerned about? Will this method of administration cause any problems with my stomach lining? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ive been parachuting kratom for about a year and a half with no bad effects. Idk about possible medical issues, maybe try taking the kratom while your eating so theres food on the bottom and top.

^ No, they only sell that prepackaged bullshit at a ridiculous price which isn't even plain leaf Kratom, it has extracts in it, it's giving Kratom a bad name. Order plain leaf Kratom online...

^ I used to buy kratom capsules from a smoke shop (which was powdered), but ya mostly they only sell extracts. Either one you get (caps or extract) its going to be WAY over priced.

^ Yeah, they're overpriced and either weak, nasty, brown plain-leaf Kratom (the quality stuff is green and actually tastes good), or overly strong enhanced blends, and blends/enhanced/extracts should be avoided at all costs, Viken, unless you're a hardcore opiate addict (100mg hydrocodone or 80mg oxycodone or higher in equivalent dosages) a day.

I had the same issue for a long time. Since I usually like to take Kratom on an empty stomach but I can't without feeling sick, I eat some Yogurt right before I take a dose. Really helps out! I go through a bunch of yogurt but the stomach pains have stopped. I think the probiotics in the yogurt also help digest the Kratom. In my opinion, brings the effects on a little faster and increases them.

The stomach pains could be from not eating after dosing Kratom, just like with other opioids. I always dose on an empty stomach, then eat 20 minutes later, which helps it kick in by emptying Kratom-containing stomach contents for food while not diluting it by giving the Kratom time to digest a bit before it binds with food.

Well my pains are induced vy the parachutes themselves, shortly after ingested. Maybe I'm making them to large. Is it harmful or damaging to the stomach, when I experience these painful pressures on a daily basis? Should I perhaps try another method for dosing? Also, I know this must be posted somewhere, but I'm having difficulty locating it. What are the health risks associated with daily kratom dosing? Thanks for all your help.

Health risks are extremely minimal compared to daily opiate (poppy-based) usage, but come with any of the risks a weak opioid would bring. For some reason, Kratom doesn't induce as much redose craving and dependence as opiates do. Kratom usage on a daily basis is much more conducive to a normal, productive life over daily opiates, no next day depression or extreme expense or sharp tolerance building. It really is a weak, medicinal, miracle plant.

Your pains might be from the material used to parachute. I personally wouldn't ingest Kratom parachutes on a daily basis - toilet paper isn't mean to be ingested. It's one thing to parachute a tiny 30mg pill, but parachuting 5000mg of plant matter makes for a lot of paper. ;)

Reverse TnW is my favorite: fill your mouth with water, then spoon the Kratom, then swish and swallow confidently. So easy, clean, and with minimal taste.

Ive been parachuting kratom for about a year and a half with no bad effects. Idk about possible medical issues, maybe try taking the kratom while your eating so theres food on the bottom and top.

are you parachuting the leaf or the powder? or both? i just got some and have no idea what to do with it. tried to mix powder into applesauce and it was a mess.

^The best way for me: reverse TnW - fill mouth with water, spoon about 0.4g of Kratom in at a time, swish water and leaf, and swallow confidently.

are you parachuting the leaf or the powder? or both? i just got some and have no idea what to do with it. tried to mix powder into applesauce and it was a mess.

Ive been using powder. But if you have a coffee grinder you can turn leaf into powder. TnW is a good method, i just parachute because theres no taste.

Covering your taste buds with water cuts down on most of the taste, the nasty taste and aspirational pneumonia from accidentally breathing it in comes when you put that leaf powder on to your tongue without any water to catch it.

I recently ordered 4 ounces of Green Malay powder, and it arrived yesterday afternoon via USPS Priority. Before sampling, it would be nice to know what the connoisseurs at BL think of this strain. My usual dose is around 5-6g of Bali, either TnW or as tea (stirred into near boiling water and steeped for 10-15 min). Peer review allows oneself to understand where they are positioned in a world of blank signs and empty taverns. Getting nonsensical already damn it, 'tis only my second night awake.

I recently ordered 4 ounces of Green Malay powder, and it arrived yesterday afternoon via USPS Priority. Before sampling, it would be nice to know what the connoisseurs at BL think of this strain. My usual dose is around 5-6g of Bali, either TnW or as tea (stirred into near boiling water and steeped for 10-15 min). Peer review allows oneself to understand where they are positioned in a world of blank signs and empty taverns. Getting nonsensical already damn it, 'tis only my second night awake.

Ive never tried the green malay, but actually it is one of the next types I want to try. SUper green malasian because I hear its an energetic variety.

That Article linked from msnbc recently I found through a different site funny enough, and man, it just makes me sick to my stomach. To think that I used to order salvia divinorum at a time before the smoke shop craze, and kratom I just really want to have available if I need it, and if that's taken away, I just fucking hate america sometimes. Thats all. Not that the other countries are better, but damn I just want to use plants medicinally, spiritually, and recreationally. :)

I concur - but this isn't the topic at hand right now, and my last dose of d-amphetamine is coming down sharply. Too lethargic to write with a fervor only seen in those with enough speed in their systems to go back to 1985 at will. Anyways, with my 'Ultra Premium' Green Malay came a sample of Dark Sumatran. Kratom is getting too complicated for my tired eyes, I don't want this plant to become like opioids' answer to weed and with an equally long list of strains which all do roughly the same thing (debatable, yes) - too many questions and too little patience today.

Tl;dr (don't read that rage): How is the Dark Sumatran strain? Google doesn't seem to yield much info in the first three pages of search results.

^ For how much to dose: it does not matter what strain you have, but whether it is "enhanced" "super" "premium" or "commercial" grade...check erowid for the dosage guide.

As for the super green malaysian powder I absolutely loved it! That's all I would consume before I tried some maeng da powder. They are both stimulating and long lasting, but for some reason I just stuck with maeng da. I don't know about the dark sumatran strain, but have tried red sumatran and white sumatran and all I know is that I like the maeng da and green malay better.

Status
Not open for further replies.