Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Importance of the K Hole

K-Luva

Bluelighter
Lotsa said:
I've heard from a couple people now that claim there is no truth that comes form a K hole experience; nothing more than fraud and lies. I don't want to go off on a rant here but there is no fraud and no lie's behind K.
In a K hole i've realized that everything I've learned is just learned; but not necessarily true. Nor false either. It's the applied logic that distinguishes which one it is.
My K hole experiences have led me to conclude that the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality becomes disconnected. Without the input of information to you mind, all perception of every level of dimension and type of sensation is immeasurable.
Without perception of the first dimension you don't know where in your known enviroment you exist at. At this point your mind manifests location. Outer body experiences can take you anywhere you can comprehend being at.
Without perception of the second dimension your not sure if your mind has went to the other side of of the universe or 10 feet in front of you.
Without the perception of the third dimension your not sure if you mind is existing at a sub-atomic level or occupying entire galaxies.
Without the perception of the forth dimension naturally the first thing you ask yourself when you reconnect with reality is "how long was I gone for?" If it wasn't for your knowledge that tells you about how long the K lasts for, never had a clock, or anyone to tell you how long you were gone for, never had a window to tell if it was night or day, or eyes to tell you your not 90 years old yet, you would be totally clueless as to how long your trip was. If you had to guess you would just draw a blank.
Without the perception of 5 body senses all we can bring back with us to reality is CEV's and ESP's. Most people have little to no ESP so it is unlikely for anyone to utilize this form of knowledge.
But the party doesn't stop here for there is a lot more to the human mind than just perception and sensation. Your mind now becomes 100% focused on everything but. With all of these channels unplugged from our ego and our mind still in perfect running order, we create a mental atmosphere build upon nothing but our ability to manifest or dream.
Unlike a K-hole- when we naturally fall asleep our ability to rationalize- our sense of logic go on standby to "cool of" from a long day of mental stimulations. At the same time our ability to think creatively enters the battlefield of order and chaos in which random concepts are formed. The idea's are recorded in our memory for later use when we can rationalize and make sense of what had happened in your dream upon awakening. With this understanding we apply a degree of value to it and decide to never think about it again or continue to decipher it, maybe share it with other people, or dub it as an actual piece of practical data or significant experience.
There is nothing false about a dream at all. Dreams are very real and play vital role in the human experience. Natural dream or K-hole, I discourage anyone from dismissing the experiences from importance.
Creativity is the essence of invention.
Logic tells us to forget about it or put a patent on it.
How can there be fraud or lie's behind K? How does one lie or commit fraud to themselves. That makes no sense. Unless you have multiple minds where one of them has a biased discrimination and motive to deceive other mind(s) within itself ..but this would be purposeless and inhuman.
K holes are semi-logical dreams where our minds are of a state pure manifestations yet we can still apply a mild degree a rational thought simultaneously with the experience. Being awake in a dream allows us to apply logical value to the experiences as they happen real-time. Unlike a sleeping dream where we can't construct rational thought until we awake- no longer in a state of pure creativity. Similar idea as a K-hole but inefficient in producing valuable knowledge or experience. That would be like paint a picture in total darkness for an hour then analyzing what you had painted for a minute in the morning. This takes weeks or months before you can value something you have created. A K-hole is like painting in a dimly lit room. You can actually make some sense out of what you are creating as you paint. The coherents is mind-bending. Almost every time I resurface from a K-hole I take something home of great value to me.
Your mind existing in an atmosphere of a self created reality with an ability to think logically has been one of the most significant moments in my life. Where's the fraud in that?
[ 06 October 2002: Message edited by: Lotsa ]

I read this and wanted to share it with all that have never experienced the K hole or are considering it. I think it is well written and would love some discussion on it's contents.:)

You should enroll in a couple of Cultural Studies units at your local uni, it'll probably shed a little more light on some of the ideas outlined above.

Ive been into two k holes ever.

the first one was awesome, not scary at all, i was flying across this plane seeing things from the day i just had at phd, it was really really awesome.

the second one i was basically visualising what the room around me was like from another light or something, hard to describe.

theyre certainly quite the experience

sometimes when i do K it feels like my body is broken up and put in pieces on a conveyer belt moved around the room and reassembled

I've only ever been in 2 k-holes. The 1st one i was completly responsless, but still "in my body". The 2nd one. Well. This was by far the most intense experience of my life. I had a complete out of body, or near death experience. I could see myself sitting on this chair, constantly sinking back into new worlds. I had completely forgotton that i had taken any drugs at all. i was completly responsless. My mates were trying to communicate with me, and i was just looking into space, not even acknoledging them.

I now understand what "near death experience" means when people talk about k-holes. It was like i was dead and looking at my body.

As you could imagine i was completely freaked out once it had started to wear off and reality was keeping back. I do not regret taking this much k as it was an experience of a lifetime. I will not be getting myself into a hole like that for a very very long time. I would be interested to see if it "could" be carried further. I am not game enouhg to try, but this was just somthing else...

I've been in one real K hole - funnily enough, i was walking! although i had no idea where i was, couldn't hear my own voice (my friend tells me i was saying things, very odd things)

wow...walking. Even a lighter dose of k disables me from walking even close to normal. Walking in a k-hole, that's an effort, i couldn't even show expression on my face, little lone move...

What is a decent dose of ketamine??? I've seen my mates mates drop a pink m&m's which are meant to a pill containing nothing but ketamine...It was a very interesting experience to watch as my mate couldn't walk or talk for a good 1-2 hours. I was sitting next to him asking if he was alright and he would stare at me blankly and not answer me as if i hadn't even said anything to him.
Afterwards he said it was quite the experience...But in a home enviroment not at a club! So with this being said im quite keen to try ketamine as it's also meant to be a very safe drug.
What is it's natural form?? A powder? A pill? A liquid?? What is the normal cost for this?? I know i can get those m&m's for a fairly cheap price as my dealers say there fark all market out there for it..

^^^No prices.

Incidentally, Ketamine comes in liquid form when it is first redirected from legal sources. Then its cooked down into a white powder and snorted, eaten or injected (obviousily with saline). All this information can be found here.

Pills that "just contain ketamine" are rare. usually there is SOMETHING else in them. Could be speed, could be a little bit of MDMA. The strongest K-pill I've ever experienced contained about 200mg Ketamine. Thats going off my personal experience and nose for the drug, not off any GCMS or scientific tests. ;)

a decent dose would be 1/2 to a full point in a line, a full to 2 points would put a person with low - medium tollerence into a k-hole. I dun really know much about k biccies and the strength, i've only ever had powder.

The natural form of k is a liquid, which can be taken (carfully) as a liquid, but is almost all the time dried out/cooked into a powder.

from K'doutinAZ's FAQ (K'dout has probably forgotten more about K than most would ever know)

What are the dosages for Ketamine?

Doses:

Threshold .1mg/lb nasal; .1mg/lb IM
Light .15mg/lb nasal; .15mg/lb IM
Common .3mg/lb nasal; .2mg/lb IM
Strong .75mg/lb nasal; .5mg/lb IM
K-Hole 1mg/lb nasal; .75mg/lb IM
Anaesthetic 1.5mg/lb nasal; 1mg/lb IM

Doses may need to be increased over time due to tolerance. Insufflated the onset takes place within 5-15 mins; duration of 4-60 mins; after effects may last 1-3 hours. IM the onset is within 1-5 mins; duration 30-60 mins; after effects may last 2-4 hours.

IV and IM require fully sterile Ket bottle and needle.

remlabs, normally with the k pingas we get they are pretty decent. alot of people in know that love k normally will only rack half a pill in one line and get in a hole. when the have tried to go a full it is too intense and they end up vomiting. i will always do one pinger crushed up in a clump (as im to lazy to do lines) and it gets me in a nice hole. we then keep racking when we feel we need more until we run out of k pills.

I havent had many talk of ORAL k holes, it is common for people to get K hole and standard effects of K mixed up, IMHO the proper k hole is 3mg/lb or around 375mg and im small. Ive tried lover doses ie 200mg nasally, it did produce severe perceptual distortions but nothing like the big ORAL k-hole i reccomend people trie it, FUKING INTENSE! OBE i could have been operated on and not known about it.

^^ 3mg per pound is what erowid lists as K hole for oral dose, read Erowid K experiences aswell as my experience and you will know that oral k-holes are fuken intense. More so than nasally infact some consider nasally as a waste of ket.

It's interesting to compare a k hole when snorting a line of k, to a k hole from consuming (as in drinking) .5 to 1 ml of liquid k (pure form, before its turned into powder). If anyone is able to get a hold of liquid to try it, it's most recommended.

With liquid the effects are a lot floatier, almost like a competely different drug.

fun fun fun

^^hypothetically my mate had 2 vials and he didnt even do that.

nah i mean he didn't try consuming the liquid, the fool! i would have had a sip off the stuff! He hypothetically owned em but didn't sip it!