• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Hypnotic Crack Pipe

Distilled water is the way to go, IMO

Not that tap water will be all that bad, just, yeah. I use distilled when i can :p

Any squirt inhaler bottle will work, beconase is probably not the best to use as it's made of glass - a plastic one would be better for mobile use :p

They come with a cap and a little clip that stops it from leaking in your bag \ pocket. So handy =D

Never worry about finding somewhere "safe" to cut lines again!

Offer your mates a hit of meth on the dancefloor with no worries :)

*sniff sniff*

Zaineaol I totally agree with your thoughts . I much rather use a pipe !it's definitely a part of the enjoyment. I love it! atm ive had to resort to the powder and sniffing - its def not as appealing or exciting ! watching the meth melt then recrystalise is definitely a huge buzz and the rush has far more impact :)

[Edit: Availability discussion removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i find when smoking a crack pipe its always 'just one more burn'.. its addictive stuff

Oh.. just another toke wont hurt... lol...

yeah, it doesn't hurt until u drop the crackie on ur wrist just after cleaning OUCH!!!

I love the ritual of buring thru a glass pipe but I also like chasing from a foil equaly as much. I find both rituals very enjoying

ive only smoked the cracky once and i completely agree, getting a good burn is a really awarding experience, i also enjoy cleaning the pipe over the stove, for some reason i like watching all the black disappear from the flame, call me crazy:p

its called self control ur only spin less if u say i keep smoking it cause it hipnotised me . belive me i love the pipe but if u cant say NO then who can??????????8)