• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The History of Bluelight (attn: Oldskoolers)

Did the CS clan ever even get a game?

I think I may have been part for the resurrection (or perhaps the original) but only ever played around with babu a few times and nothing with the rest of the clan

From memory one of the guys booked a server; i was lagging so bad i just gave up. I think that was a sort of "CS Meet&Greet" session though, they weren't playing another clan at the time.
That's probably about as far as it got, knowing the BL crew :)

Oh my god you people are making me incredibly homesick. :(

Reading about the special blend did make me laugh though! ;)

IWoody said:
all of that newcastle mob have dissapeared

maybe some of them got wise and moved to Sydney ;)

I'm glad ppl remember Cheap Trixxx! Who'd have thought we'd remember it ;)

IWoody said:
are there many people still around that went to cheep trix

"A semi Bluelight event"

that was the begining of BL for me

all of that newcastle mob have dissapeared

I saw Moocho at the supermarket about 8 months ago..

i'm still here...in my bedroom :(

what happened to moocho though?

PsychoKitten said:
I went to Cheep Trix (the first one) and still have the flyer somewhere... pink with a lube tube on the front.

I miss moocho a hell of a lot :(

hmmm, i'll have to find that flyer (it's on a disc somewhere around here) and post it so we can all shed a tear ;)

punch e punch said:
maybe some of them got wise and moved to Sydney ;)

I'm glad ppl remember Cheap Trixxx! Who'd have thought we'd remember it ;)

wise sydney...... (hows that wallet feel)

I'm in the process of moving my smelly ass back to newi

I've been comuting to uni 8 hours each way so far..

I will be back at easter.

I just had an oldskool moment with Pleo as we discussed the future direction of BL. We all know where its going....around and around and around in circles.

/me grabs the oldskoolers and sits back to watch the shit hit the fan again soon.

DJC*

and how many times has it hit the fan now? its a vicious vicious circle. i love it!

Originally posted by Pleonastic (on 02-07-2003 in this thread)
The Aus Social Cycle:
  • Everyone posts and chatters along nicely
  • People start making more personal comments as they begin to get to know each other online a bit better
  • A major meetup is planned, and a lot of people attend. Everyone becomes friends and a new clique is formed
  • This real life clique spills back onto bluelight, to the point where anyone not in the clique struggles to make any sense of a lot of the posts
  • There's a thread started (usually by someone that's recently been through the cycle once and is on their second and more jaded cycle) about how the quality of bluelight has declined, and how nobody is funny, and how it was better 6 months ago
  • After much debate things stop being quite as cliquey on bluelight, as this heated discussion leads to a lot of the new clique posting a lot less. They continue their friendships in real life.
  • With the clique somewhat killed off, new people get the chance to have a voice
  • Everyone posts and chatters along nicely
  • People start making more personal comments as they begin..............
:D

Farken hell this brings back memories hahaha...

Pleo the original post is so damn true though lol

ohhhh and, dont forget the people of the previous clique who stuck around... become the leaders of the newly formed clique

cos everyone idolises the old skool hey dC =D=D much <3 babe

Pleo - you still make me laugh!

Shnouzerpuff said:
I remember somewhat backish in the day...

back when there was a different site (and the uproar over this new one), when Anna had no hubby or kid, when Perth bluelighters were still incredibly fearful of raids.

joined 2001 as circlecircus
rejoined 2002 as shnouzerpuff

...and now I am jaded as all hell.

unfortunantly its only a matter of time before you become jaded huni ;) <3