• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The guildlines on Pillreports need to be changed...

BooMslectA

Bluelighter
At the moment the ratings system in pillreports.com is as follows;

Rating Guidelines
9-10 - (Real MDMA, Peak 5 Hours, Clean, Single Dose, Must be EZ-Tested!!)
7+ - (Probably Real MDMA, Peak 3 Hours, Clean, Single Dose)
6 - (Probably Real MDMA, Peak <3 Hours, Clean, Multiple dose to feel effects)
4-5 - (Poor Quality MDMA or MDxx, Mongy/Trippy, >2 hours Peak, Single Dose but poor quality)
2-3 - (Poor Quality MDMA or MDxx, Mongy/Trippy, <2 hours Peak, Multiple Dose to Feel Effects)
1 - Speed, DXM etc.. bunk but active
0 - Bunk or Potentially Dangerous

I have a couple of problems with this system.
- non MDMA pills such as MDA/MDEA can only get a maximum of 5, even tho most pills in the reports are mixes of MDMA/MDA. MDA is also stronger and lasts longer than MDMA

- Even with testers you cannot determine if it is 'real MDMA'. cooks can always make sheisser pills come up looking like MDMA on tests.

- Its more of a rating system for time not strength and thats why i believe so many reports are inaccurate, ppl really like the pill and straight away think 8-9/10.

- honestly how many pills last 5 hours? Most pills is 2 hours max for me if that.

Its a good system if ppl were honest and if ppl knew the guildlines for the ratings but i dont think some ppl do.

Months ago i gave the good old red3s a 6/10 keeping in guildlines and writing that they were really good, best i had in awhile, and then getting replies from people saying shit like. haha 6/10 must be getting shit pills if a 6/10 is the best u have had!

Well the moral to this long and im sorry if it was boring thread, is that i think the moderators should make some changes to pillreports to fix it up abit so that the reports are more believeable and honest.

My suddestions are;
- keep old ratings system but include another one for the persons opinion of strength/enjoyment out of ten.

- make some sort of grades system with the posters. ie when ppl post reports, the moderators or others users of pillreports give a rating of there report. snd next to there name when they add a report will be a ratings % of what ppl have thought of their previous reports (like what they have on EBAY), or after a certain amount of reports thew poster has made, they go up a level ie like in karate lol, that would get rid of alot of bullshits posts and reports and ppl would have more honest rports which in the end could save lives which is what this site is all about...

8)

Last edited:
There have been a bunch of threads on this but yeah...

I think the best change that pillreports could make at the moment would be to introduce a feature that would allow you to search for reports by a specific poster.

So if poster "Dance_dance_revolution" makes a report saying that the blue smiley he got was a 'full sik ekkie bro peaked for six hours was awesome was so luved up I raped a cat I'm going to buy fifty tommorow', you could do a search for his name and see other reports he had posted. If every single pill from this guy got a 9/10 and was a 'full sik ekkie bro' then it should be easy to dismiss his report.

But if someone gives a pill a 9/10, and a search for other reports they've done in the past gives a few other well written and accurate reports that are backed up by other reports, their reports can be considered more valid.

This means that no system giving people credibility grades needs to be implemented (since such a system is a bit stupid imho), and people can still get an accurate picture of what the poster is like. Also I assume something like this would be a lot easier to implement?

Anyway, my 2 cents.

i dont think the current guidelines are all that bad...

i disagree with you saying "most pills are mdma/mda combo's" ... in my experience (including test results), most pills containing mdma (and which feel like mdma) dont test up for mda, nor feel like mda. there is the odd mdma/mda pill out there though, im sure.

of course tolerance is a major issue. most regular users have some sort of tolerance, and are unlikely to experience 5 hours of bliss off one pill. i'm pretty sure most posters on pillreports try to compensate for this. while some people overrate their pills, averaging the ratings out, it's doesn't end up being all that innacurate.

at the moment, pillreports is SIMPLE, and thats what makes it good. no changes are going to make it more "believable" or "honest", because those qualities come from the people posting the reports themselves!

the bottom line is - pillreports is a valuable resource, and works quite well, but dont rely on it 100%.

BooMslectA said:
MDA is also stronger and lasts longer than MDMA

Note: Erowid previously reported the duration of MDA to be "8-12 hours" based on the entry in PIHKAL which appears to be wrong. After checking with a variety of sources, the consistent opinion is that MDA lasts just slightly longer than MDMA, but is otherwise very equivalent in duration. Many users report it has a longer, more stimulated after-effects period but others do not find this.

From Erowid. Thus judging the presence of MDA based on duration is far too unreliable to ever be taken seriously...

As for the pillreports guidelines issue, have a look in this forum and you'll see that there have been a lot of posts saying similar things... In the end, I think the fact is there is no perfect way to run pillreports. People are going to suggest changes no matter what system is used, and I think you can trust the pillreports staff to have implimented the best system they can come up with.

Last edited:
satricion said:
So if poster "Dance_dance_revolution" makes a report saying that the blue smiley he got was a 'full sik ekkie bro peaked for six hours was awesome was so luved up I raped a cat I'm going to buy fifty tommorow',

Whahah.. I love it :)

satricion: You can search through all reports made by a certain poster by clicking the "Poster" link at the top of the table of reports on each page.

This will order all reports alphabetically by Poster name. If you click the "Poster" link again, it will alternate between ascending (A-Z) and descending (Z-A) alphabetical ordering of Poster name.

Then you need to click through the pages to get to the letter/Poster name you want. It takes a few clicks to find the right page (example: took me 4 guess-clicks to get to poster names beginning with "E"), but it works.

Hope I've explained this clearly enough??

Cheers,

erokr

Pill ratings are too subjective, it includes factors such as set, setting, tolerance, frequency of use, last use, strength of the pill(s), and other drug interactions. This is the main reason why I oppose the out of 10 ratings, and for MDxx pills would prefer the following:

MDxx Pills are rated as: Standard MDxx Reaction: Low/Medium/High dose. This would eliminate the arguments where people disagree that a pill is an 8 not a 9 for example. Most pills would be in the Medium to High range, and any pill in this range is going to be decent, it takes the exact precision out of the post, as it is so subjective anyway.

If pillreports.com ever gets a redevelopment team together (ie. finds people willing to donate their time to program and develop it), suggestions would be taken.

I would have to say all of my favourites have had a decent whack of MDA in them.

But maybe thats just me...

Re: Re: The guildlines on Pillreports need to be changed...

apollo said:

Note: Erowid previously reported the duration of MDA to be "8-12 hours" based on the entry in PIHKAL which appears to be wrong. After checking with a variety of sources, the consistent opinion is that MDA lasts just slightly longer than MDMA, but is otherwise very equivalent in duration. Many users report it has a longer, more stimulated after-effects period but others do not find this.

From Erowid. Thus judging the presence of MDA based on duration is far too unreliable to ever be taken seriously...

As for the pillreports guidelines issue, have a look in this forum and you'll see that there have been a lot of posts saying similar things... In the end, I think the fact is there is no perfect way to run pillreports. People are going to suggest changes no matter what system is used, and I think you can trust the pillreports staff to have implimented the best system they can come up with.

I dont want to go off topic here, but i think the reason people believe MDA lasts a lot longer is because it is not cross tolerant with MDMA. I am lead to believe that there are more MDMA pills then MDA pills, therefore it is harder to develop a tolerance.

Please search before you post, there are many threads on this subject - with several proposed 'solutions' for the subjective nature of pillreports database (if you're having trouble finding any threads on this, please contact me by PM and I'll locate some). Unfortunately none of these will ever be put into practise, until such time as Pillreports.com has a complete overhaul (a major project to which anyone is more than welcome to donate their computer programming skills ;))

Well, what the hell good is Pillreports.com with the current system? I can't find out what's the best pill to buy?

The short answer is that Pillreports.com exists to help identify and avoid the BUNK or DANGEROUS pills. Therefore the rating system is designed to make it obvious whether a pill does or does not contain MDMA at all. The system is not really designed to help you separate a "great" pill from a "good" pill, or to be used as a shopping catalogue -- In my opinion, it is people who use Pillreports.com in such a way that are vulnerable to being misled by so-called 'dealer posts' talking up bunk pills, and are thus responsible in part for any perceived decline in the quality of Pillreports.com's information. Stick to the facts, read between the lines, and take everything with a grain of salt - three cliches which will help your Pillreports.com experience.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
the current format of pillreports is great.

its not definitive but definitely indicative.