• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The great IV Ritalin debate/myth/legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

live-and-learn

Greenlighter
let me start by saying this is NOT MY METHOD, NOR DID I WRITE THIS. I have seen tons of differnt shit regarding this topic but THIS is something ive never heard before and i think it just may work...but don't take my word for it.

After doing some digging on this subject i came across the following information/technique for IV ritalin. shown in bold text is a post i found on another site and i found it interesting. after i saw this information decided to give it a try using 1 1/2 20mg ir gens (since i had already taken 40 orally 90 mins earlier and didnt want to over do it) I followed the instructions to the letter except the part where he says to let it sit for 20 mins. ive banged 40mg by crushing, adding cold water, stiring, filtering, booting. no rush but almost instant typical RX amp high. When i did it the way this person describes....i DID get a mild rush similar to coke. no where near as intense but it was defiantly different than when i did the 40mg with the standard method. the next time i am going to try with a higher dose from a sober state. also i used 70units and there was no need to add any after filtering.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AND I COULD SIT HERE AND TELL YOU ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN BUT LETS FACE IT. PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANT REGARDLESS OF WARNINGS AND WHAT NOT. ALL I CAN SAY IS BE SAFE! (or as safe as possible) ;)

" I IV 2 and 3 20 mg ciba/16 SR's at a time. And the sandoz generic 20 mg sr's are just as easy to bang as the ciba/16. You'll need at least 2 to equal any coke. 3 is perfect 4 will send you outside for air and cold to keep from throwing up and passing out from the rush. Just put em on a spoon with half cc of hot hot water. The pills mush up easy with hot water using the plunger of the syringe. Keep a cup of really hot water beside you. Heat up the the shit after you have mushed it up really good. Even let it sit for 20 min or half hour before heating it because its practically insoluble in water. So the longer you leave it the better. Anyway heat it all up until all goes clear. Then suck it up through a good filter and then fill the syringe with about 25 units more of hot hot water from the cup beside you then push out the air from the syringe. IF the shit is hot enough the liquid will squirt out easily, if it clogs or if you get any resistance at all pushing out the liquid then fill the rest of the syringe with more hot water and put the actual syringe into the hot water cup and let it un-coagulate. If it cools down it will clog and thicken and wont flag and it'll be so thick that it will pop out of the vein from the pressure and its just a fucking nightmare. keep it hot, clear, and liquefied. Then tie off good and use a big easy to access vein. if you are right handed then don't go in your right arm you will need the dexterity if things go wrong and vies versa for left arm (trust me) this can get real fucked up real fast if you aren't prepared. The liquid is like oil and it will slip out of a vein or hand like nothing. make sure you hit DARK blood when you flag. Don't inject at the first sign of light coloured blood this means its a small shallow vein and it will pop out and miss. Poke around untill you get good dark blood and you are positive you are in. Be quick about it though, have everything prepared before hand so you don't give it to much time to cool. If you don't get a good flag within 4 or 5 pokes then put the syringe back in the HOT water and heat it a little more to make sure it'll go. The shit has to be well above body temp. When you do get a really good dark flag keep the syringe absolutely static, don't move it around because its really slippery. Start injecting the faster the better due to cooling but not to fast because if it has cooled it will pop out due to thickness. Its a delicate easy to fuck up injection. If its to hot IE tingling or burning then stop the plunger for a second then proceed. Taking off the tie will alleviate the heat. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH... RE-FLAG SEVERAL TIMES IF NECESSARY ! Like I said that syringe can slip out like greased lightening and most of the shots I do I have to re-flag at least twice. Make sure the syringe is in the vein and re-flag as many times as you need to. Re-flagging also has the advantage of mixing with blood and making the shot easier to accept temperature wise, also the blood and liquid are both coagulants so mix well, but that also makes it worse if the liquid in the syringe has cooled then it will cool the blood and solidify and you are screwed. If all goes well leave the syringe in the injection site for a few seconds because when you pull out it will bleed like a pig, so be ready to stop the bleeding right away. Now if you start to miss the only way you'll know for sure is if you re-flag. If you cant re-flag then you can poke around some more there but you are usually better off taking it out and putting it back into the hot water and adding more hot water to the contents of the syringe. Then go again best bet is another vein because the most likely reason you couldn't flag was because you missed some of the shot and the site will be less than optimal. If there is blood, hot water and hot liquid in there you shouldn't have any issues it usually goes very smooth at this point just as easy as at first. Make sure to re-flag and hit dark blood. If it fucks up again just do the same thing again. Sometimes when you get to that last of the shot there may be 5 or 10 units even 20 that just seems to get thicker as you push. You don't need the whole mess at the last 5 or 10 units to thick to get in. Its just to cool now and 2 or 3 pills in 1 cc is more than enough to fuck you up. Now your wash is a whole other ball game. You would probably be better off swallowing what's left on the spoon because what is left is so thick and need so much heat and it never really melts fully and its not worth the buzz unless you have wash from 3 or 4 20's on a spoon but the more pills on the spoon the thicker the wash is. The sandoz 20 mg sr generic which has sz in black ink on one side and 20 on the other are actually better to shoot than any other kind. DO NOT SHOOT 20 MG SR FROM APOTEC ! They are clear with no black writing but there is apo on one side and 20 on the other side but the writing is transparent and the pill is all white and is wax or glue through and through You cannot shoot them, don't try, you cant even snort them. Don't bang any 10 mg pills unless they ARE the generic apotec. They are pale blue/green with apo on one side and scored with 10 on the other, I think ? But do not shoot any 10 or 20 mg immediate release unless they are small hard and have apo on them the 20 mg apo im's are small pale yellow with apo on one side and scored with 20 on the other. I am unsure of the brand name 10 - 20 mg immediate release ciba's are bangable. As a rule every immediate release ive come across except the apotec is un-injectable they are all talcum powder and sludge and you cant even draw up half the time. Sry for such a long post but everyone fucks up these shots man, everyone misses all the time they are all covered in welts and bruises and lumps missing is just NOT an option with this shit. The way I've described has worked for me for years. I never miss ! Because ive sat and figured it out. Took me a long time before I learned to re-flag all the time and keep the shot hot and hit dark blood only and all the rest of it. Use it wisely. BTW I don't recommend shooting this shit. I mean the high is great but the shit going into your veins, cellulose compounds, castor oil compounds, lactose, magnesium stearite, its a heart attack waiting to happen. This shit would clog a New York sewer. "

this was not mentioned in whoever rote this but also please be careful about the temp of the H20. i learned the hard way a couple years ago cooking up one of those new style morphine pills. i cooked it up, sucked up that super heated gel mess and hit a vein in my hand and my entire hand swelled up and my fingers looked like sausages and the pain was incredible. i literally could not keep my hand below my heart because the flow of bood to my hand made it worse i'd walk around with my hand on my chest. i went to the dr thinking i was going to loose my hand. i explained what had happened and that's when i found out that it was the area around the injection site burnt internally and there was no infection or anything else. pretty much a full 1ml super heated shot of morphine goo collapsed my vien and leaked out all across the top of my hand and spread throughout my fingers scorching everything it touched. it took a full 10 days to heal. just a word of caution after reading this persons method.

Im not even going to bother reading the whole thing dude.

After reading the first five lines I was disgusted. Dont heat pills. Use micron/wheel filters. Dont inject hot liquid. You will burn yourself.
Actually just dont do ANYTHING listed above.

I didn't finish either. Reading the first part about injecting a hot liquid into your arm and then the author of this wreck even essentially admitting that this is a disaster waiting to happen was enough for me.

Don't post something you don't stand behind. What you posted could result in someone losing their arm, easy. And for what? A mild coke feeling with no rush? C'mon. Just because people do stupid shit doesn't mean we should encourage it and spread the word.

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.