• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Fuck-Up that might've been the last straw.

That's not true. Where's you're facts?
It was a joke as I rarely even think of anything when on benzos. Just kinda zone out and do the robot thing. 8)
I only have experience of robbing, stealing etc of the crack experience when it was in it's hay-day (sp) so maybe it has changed since crack is now plastic instead of base. ;)
Glad ya still with us and if I was you I would kick some of these MFs inda nuts, babe.
Best,
Ptah

It was a joke as I rarely even think of anything when on benzos. Just kinda zone out and do the robot thing. 8)
I only have experience of robbing, stealing etc of the crack experience when it was in it's hay-day (sp) so maybe it has changed since crack is now plastic instead of base. ;)
Glad ya still with us and if I was you I would kick some of these MFs inda nuts, babe.
Best,
Ptah
Yeah I know the paradox reaction whatever it's called makes you do some insane shit but hey i'm still got away with all of the stuff so it's all good lol

Hey folks.

Sorry about the break.

I've been trying not to lurk to much here the past months as it tempted me to do more... everything.

Well, I've gained about 10 of the 20kgs (I'm to lazy to google it into stones or lbs or whatever<3) by starting to work out and getting back into kickboxing.
I've broken the isolation that kept me seperated from the rest of the world for close to two years.
My books first draft is done.

But, most importantly, I haven't had an opiate in almost three months (next friday).
A big part of this is that a friend of mine, who I haven't seen in ten years, reached out as I was getting clean, and he didn't try to persuade me, he just said come over if you wanna hang.
And then I met up with another decade long friend. He was my best friend during my teenage years. In our clique, we had something we didn't share with the others. I hope most of you are lucky enough to have met such people. Who just becomes a part of you.

And getting the news that my sister was pregnant.
She gave birth a month ago and something in me shifted when I held her and saw those tiny toes, the soft cheeks and closed eyes.
I realized that even though I don't ever want kids, I have to be a part of her life.
Someone she could talk to.

Most of my extended family (aunts, uncles, etc) are mostly creeps and weirdos. As in violent psychopaths, sociopaths, pedophiles, junkies, drunks, dead, dead, unknown, unknown, etc.

But I had an aunt that always was rock-solid; whatever shit I would do, if I came running to her door, she would have my back. She'd of course drag the truth out of me and if I had done something wrong, she'd calmly tell me why.

My parents weren't big on talking.
My dad was, although fair, absent. He was working like 14 hours every day to support the six of us.
Mom was physichal, when my dad weren't there. His parents had beaten him so he swore to never be the same; and he never has.

So this aunt, if I was sad and I couldn't talk to my friends, my parents or my big sister about it for some reason (she was my hero forever(kind of still is), I could always call her. Or just walk the 100meters from our to theirs.
And she'd always listen. She was someone I could rely on until her passing (01'), and I don't think I'll ever stop missing her.

I wish to be the same to my niece.
And to be that, I have to be sober.
I can't be driftin' around like a fucking raft in the dead sea, strung out on amphetamine or noddin' of junk; how could I give anyone any sound advice when I can't tell my fucking hands from feet; when I'm too high to maintain work while selling and consuming like it's the end of days?
Anything and everything. Any.fucking.thing.

So yeah, that got way more emotional then I expecetd, but my mind spew it forward because it is way more emotional.

Granted, I've quit two part-times job because of panic-attacks; I've just walked out, texted "I quit" and never looked back.
Last one was last week. Actually, a couple of days ago.

But I'm going to take a few classes and actually doing what I want to do.
And there's always another job. If not, social-welfare works fine.

I'm ranting again. I still induldge in weed every now and then.
It's gone from 24/7 to a couple of times every month (shout out to dad for keeping his promise).
One of them being now.

The "bad" news is I'm still taking diazepam, 10 mg every morning.
I started at 6-10mg of alprazolam each day, and started tapering. Lyrica and gapapentin have been a godsend to use occassionally (due to the tolerance build up).
I'm cutting down to five in a few days. I don't feel like I'm in a hurry no more. The panic is gone.
I got my life back.

It's been an enormous help, but it's still a monkey on my back, but I've made my mind I'll get him off my back.
I've done it before, without any other motivation than lack of pills and funds; this time I actually want off that shit.

But that's cheap talk. I shit-scared of getting completely sober. It scares me more than death to have to be dealing with everything I've been pushing down.

Anyways, I just owe it to all of you to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just re-read the answers you all gave me and I had a hard time not crying.
I spend most of my time hating mankind (though it's not the individual I despise), and when I pour my heart out for the world too see, people from I don't even know where reach out to touch it; squeeze it back into beating.

You're all great, truly. Thank you.

Excuse the spelling and shit.

So, I'm gonna try to make this short.

I live with my dad after moving home from abroad, and he's had a pretty bad problem with alcohol.
He's seeing a psychiatrist and takes Mirtazapin. He's a brand new person, or, the old dad before the booze possessed him.
He's my inspiration, having climbed up the holes he has.

Anyway, a few weeks before christmas, he drank a few beers. Three, to be exact,
I was high as fuck on Valium, and snapped at him for some reason, asking him why he would gamble like that.
It got ugly, fast.

I ate 30 X 10mg diazepam (don't ask me why) and blacked out. This was thursday.
I barely remember work at friday. Felt woozy all weekend.
My dad and I worked it out. He truly is a great human, despite his flaws.

So I show up on monday, and my boss calls me to my office. Someone in the staff (my "family", as they call it there) snitched on me, saying I was acting weird.
Probably was, but personally I'd never snitch on a co-worker, even the ones I have cut-throat day dreams about.
So, they said I had to take a drug-test.

So I did.

The results read; diazepam, alprazolam, amphetamine, MDMA (took the night before) and Lyrica.
I quit, on the spot. I would've been fired anyway.

The work was supposed to be over summer, but I got extended employment. So I told my dad that they didn't need me right now.

And I feel like shit for lying. It claws at me from within, vicious anxiety with talons like a fucking hawk.

What the fuck do I do now? I'm addicted to heroin and benzos, and just lost my income.
One fucking mistake. One stupid mistake.

Sorry, this thread makes no sense I'm sure. I just have no one to talk to about it.

The post comes from experience and struggling with addiction(s).
It was a huge fucking hug, mate. Biggest I could give by proxy. ;)
Crying tells me you still have a soul... it is not caged by status quo. I love to cry as it keeps my blue eyes shiny and moist. Nah... the salt from tears has etched furrows down my cheeks. I am not afraid of crying anymore some may say it is weakness that is old school mentality. We have tear duct and cry for reasons.
Brother move ahead. If a falter happens fuck it keep moving forward. Dont let it stop or retard your aims at life. Something tells me you are a chosen one to make atonement for humanity. Save us bro. I got your 6 and cna offer protection. Not just talkin' shit, mate. There is something there and I personally wanna see it grow and produce fruit.
Please do not leave us hanging come back once in a while at least and give an update? It may give hope, inspiration or a chance of survival to some and encouragement to others (as myself).
Thank you for your kind words. It has encouraged me and that is something to shed a tear over... from being awed.
Take care and take control over what world you create for yourself and others. In the last decade or so I had this "revelation": We all create our own worlds or create worlds for others. Creating worlds for others is profitable in its own fashion -not talking monies her - but when we decide it is time to create our own world(s) it brings more strength and one can (if one wishes) fit others into your world. But the others need to understand that they do have the creative power to do so... these powers are tapped by babylon to use it to build their tower to reach "god". It is futile IMO as people are not as dumb as they think and there is a balance in all.
Peace brother and be safe.
Ptah

I keep reading those marked up lines this over and over.
The first part gives me an odd sense of slippin' into grandiose delusions, but in a good way.
It picks me up and gives me confidence when I sit down to re-read and re-write and butcher my draft to get a somewhat coherent story out of it.

The second gives me a sense of serenity, peace of mind - more effective than xanax.

"Dragons cannot be killed in my domain only controlled through trickery and knowing my self-worth. "

Oh man, I know this all to well. I've lured mine into a cave, but he'll sure as fuck come out at some point again, as always, spewing fire that incinerates me.

The cravings were so intense today I beat my hands bloody without gloves on the punching bag.
Then I took a few deep breaths and Imagine what would happened if I would do heroin, ever again.

And it was an ugly vision.

@PtahTek , you're an unsung hero, but I'll write you a hymn.
Thank you brother.
If I met you, I'd give you a big fucking hug, despite covid-regulations, hehe.

I hope you are doing good, and that you're being all Daenerys Targaryen with your dragons; in control.