• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The front page appears to be constipated....

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
The front page of Aus doesn't ever seem to change that much. The same threads bumped, not many new thread ideas or topics. All seems rather dull, really.

How come?

Is it because there is nothing much else to discuss, is it because feminism, aborigines and scientific expanations are the limit of your interests or care factor?

Surely a diverse plethora of bluelighters can come up with something better and more vibrant than this!

Or maybe not.

What stops you from posting new topics? Going to get closed down anyway by a fem-bot nazi? :D <--------there is a smile smiley there in case they still don't work.

Give the ladies' something to do and post threads already you slack wankers!

I actually think that there has been some decent discussion in threads recently? :\

^ But, we fem-bot nazis are obviously defensive about our territory ;)

I think my main problem is that I like to know what's going on in a thread that I'm taking part in, so all these massive mega-threads are too intimidating for me because there's no way I can possibly keep up with them and read every reply.

Then those times that a more topical thread pops up, they just explode and move so fast I can't keep up with them anyway. By the time I've formulated a reply someone has already said what I wanted to say or the thread has been closed.

This is not at all the fault of the moderaters, but sometimes I feel they discourage the smaller threads that are not non-topical issues, where I might get a chance to know some of you a bit better. They will get closed or merged to off-topic where I'll lose track of it. gP's thread about bogans was nice.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts.

I kind of see where you're coming from but at the same time everytime I go to The Lounge there is a thousand new threads and none of the thread titles move me enough to click on them let alone post in them. At least there is some quality dialogue in the few threads that are around.

Hmmm, what kind of subjects would we need to cover that would give Aus Social a bowel movement which surpasses that of the legendary Tub Girl?

Are we allowed to steal threads from other forums? There are some fuckin fantastic ones I've come across over the last few weeks but wasn't sure if it was taboo to post unoriginal threads.

Last edited:
Metamucil%20(Psyllium).jpg

I can't tell my friends that i can't go bike-riding because i'm constipated...
They'd say: "take a laxative!"
HA! Take a pill and hope it doesn't hit me REAL SUDDEN!

college_dropout said:
Hmmm, what kind of subjects would we need to cover that would give Aus Social a bowel movement which surpasses that of the legendary Tub Girl?

Are we allowed to steal threads from other forums? There are some fuckin fantastic ones I've come across over the last few weeks but wasn't sure if it was taboo to post unoriginal threads.

Don't forget "Goatse boy" ;)

You can grab thread ideas from other parts of the board... it happens all the time, you're just getting a different set of responses, which is cool. :)

Samadhi - I must state that we think alike, as we both posted images of laxatives in this thread at the exact same moment (check the posts)!

Touché :D

Hehe... i totally imagined you saying "touché" like Cartman. :D

zephyr said:
What stops you from posting new topics? Going to get closed down anyway by a fem-bot nazi? :D <--------there is a smile smiley there in case they still don't work.

Give the ladies' something to do and post threads already you slack wankers!

Well I could post MORE threads but i think i drive everyone around here nuts enough as it is.

Besides i have contributed 2 half decent threads in the last 2 weeks or less anyways which seem to have kicked off alright. What threads have you started up as of late Zeph? Besides this one of course.

Your threads have been really great, DFRS, and have generated some great discussion. :)

(I can't really say much though, i've not started a thread in ages - aside from smile/frown threads - and that's only because i've closed the old ones :\)

Can we have a thread where people post their favorite lolcats? Can someone make some Bluelight lolcats? Can we just have more lolcats? Anywhere? kthnx <3

Absolutely! You should start one :D

Or... we could have a lolcat caption competition... someone finds a random photo of a cat and then people caption it. :D

OR

How about we make this the lolcat thread? =D

^ hey, thats a faBulous idea. But make it owls. Yeah..owls. I bet no one has thought of owl captions yet :D

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Well I could post MORE threads but i think i drive everyone around here nuts enough as it is.

Besides i have contributed 2 half decent threads in the last 2 weeks or less anyways which seem to have kicked off alright. What threads have you started up as of late Zeph? Besides this one of course.

My internet connection is down and I racked up a $400 phone bill surfing on my phone. The fucking PDA version of BL is utter utter shite I tells ya.
(
That gives me an idea though. New thread coming right up :D)

So thats my excuse for not starting new threads. But, I suppose I should actually practise what I preach, but honestly, there are people here better at that kinda thing and they aren't even bothering either. How dull.