• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Formula For A Point

Something like pi? Because of a point expanding in 2d space.. or turning into a sphere in 3d space..

Or we should say.. what is the meaning of this point.. and what is its origin..?

What is the points location?

It's the zeroeth dimension. A point has no length but infinite direction.

Direction isn't a quantitative measurement, it's an orientation, ie, left, right, up, down. You can't have "infinite direction" anymore than you can have "infinite leftness". I want to say also that if your direction was quantitative, it would be quantifiable dimensionally, so your point would no longer be a point, but a line. But, if we're going to entertain that this discussion has any value I guess we have to entertain the idea that "direction" can be analogous to a property like colour, a la, various Holographic Universe hypotheses, so you could have a zero-dimensional point that was "infinitely red" and also had "infinite leftness", whatever that means.

Your formula is nonsense but I'm sure you know that, I mean what is r there? And what is the point of pi? 😆 You may as well have written it as V = 0, where V presumably refers to any spatial coordinate, and you would not be wrong that that describes a point although I'm not sure what else there is to discuss here.

Maybe low hanging fruit this post but, whatever, that's my input.

Maybe the pulp of the soul was first or should I say ever present..

Then the dot expanded into a circle. The circle of atonement.