• CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Election 2020 The Final Countdown v. Nov. 3rd

JGrimez

Temporary Ban

dalpat077

Bluelighter
You do realize that it's only going to take ONE of these claims to stick? Because as I understand things over there: that will create a precedent. And if the extent of alleged fraud is great enough and ruled upon (and I'd say 600 000, for example, would qualify as such) then the rest of the dominoes will fall. Why this is so difficult for some on this thread to even comprehend or consider as an even remote possibility is beyond me.

Mind you: I guess it's the same reason why the left cannot even comprehend what America is going to look like in a few years if Trump is the last Republican POTUS (which, and as he has correctly noted, will be the case if he is not inaugurated in January).

And laugh if you will. But just bear in mind one thing: it's not Biden & Co. (the left) that you're going to be up against in four years time if you decide to change your minds if this (possibly) new bunch fuck it all up. It's too late then. There's a global shift to the left (only two places on earth, that count, that this does not, and will not ever, apply to and that's Russia and China) and that's what you'll be up against in four years time if it is deemed that the current BALLOTS have spoken in this election. And this (possibly) new bunch will spend the next four years cementing themselves in REAL nice. There'll be no going back from this. It's quite a gamble to be taking just because you don't particularly like a certain individual and find such individual offensive in every possible way and will do whatever it takes to get rid of said individual no matter the consequences.

Mind you: cannot blame it all on Democrats either. Seen more than one account of some REAL intelligent (NOT) individual quite happy to vote for Biden & Co. just to get Trump out yet are desirous of the House and Senate being Republican controlled. Don't quote me on this as I'm not fact checking this right now but if I'm not mistaken wasn't it Obama that had issues and had his hands tied because there was always obstruction somewhere in the chain and could get nothing done? Feel free to correct me on this (don't have as much time on my hands today as I usually do).

Last edited:

JGrimez

Temporary Ban
Breaking News: The Supreme Court blocked New York’s virus-imposed limits on religious services. Justice Amy Coney Barrett was a decisive vote in the 5-4 ruling.

It seems that SCOTUS isn't fully under the elite's control. Good and courageous judges might decide Trumps victory. Hopefully they follow the law.

"BREAKING: Phill Kline, former Kansas Attorney General & current Director of the Amistad Project: “We already have suits in 6 states, but we’re filing more based on this new data. A series of decisions at the local level, funded & encouraged by the flow of $350M of Mark Zuckerburg" @Rothbard1776

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
I promise I will. Not sure about the other guy though.

that's the difference between you and me right there. i have no reason to believe you won't make good on your bet. i take it at face value. you make erroneous assumptions.

whatever... it's on the books now and we'll know on january 20th.

alasdair

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Justice Amy Coney Barrett
Fuck yeh! Let the games continue!

And that fucking Zuckerburg should be taken out for more reasons than one. Him and his little college or school project (whatever) has been the catalyst for more shit and havoc worldwide than Trump could ever have inflicted if he were POTUS for a millennium.

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
Breaking News: The Supreme Court blocked New York’s virus-imposed limits on religious services. Justice Amy Coney Barrett was a decisive vote in the 5-4 ruling.

It seems that SCOTUS isn't fully under the elite's control. Good and courageous judges might decide Trumps victory. Hopefully they follow the law.

"BREAKING: Phill Kline, former Kansas Attorney General & current Director of the Amistad Project: “We already have suits in 6 states, but we’re filing more based on this new data. A series of decisions at the local level, funded & encouraged by the flow of $350M of Mark Zuckerburg" @Rothbard1776

you lost.
it's game over.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Pretty sure somebody mentioned something about waiting for the Kraken to manifest itself?

You’re in luck and didn’t have to wait long.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
Pretty sure somebody mentioned something about waiting for the Kraken to manifest itself?

You’re in luck and didn’t have to wait long.

so the kraken is sidney powell filing a couple of lawsuits?

this is surely just more of the same - voting machines! mail-in ballots! hugo chavez! - allegations she made as part of the trump legal team, for which there appears to be little or no evidence.

even the trump campaign is distancing itself from her claims: Giuliani distances Trump campaign from attorney Sidney Powell

"The Trump campaign on Sunday sought to distance itself from attorney Sidney Powell after she made a series of increasingly convoluted and baseless allegations of widespread nationwide election fraud.

Powell, who also represents former national security adviser Michael Flynn, had appeared with campaign lawyers at press events as recently as last week.

In a brief statement released Sunday afternoon, President Trump's lead attorney Rudy Giuliani and senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said that Powell "is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
"

she has yet to provide evidence of her claims - i guess she will have to now.

the tucker carlson show asked her to offer some proof last week and said that she "got angry and told us to stop contacting her."

if this is the kraken we were promised, i'm underwhelmed...

alasdair

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member

this is surely just more of the same - voting machines! mail-in ballots! hugo chavez! - allegations she made as part of the trump legal team, for which there appears to be little or no evidence.

Yep, that's exactly what it is. 100 misspelled pages of it.

Ready to be laughed out of court as the embarrassment to the legal profession that it is.

JGrimez

Temporary Ban
The attachments to the Michigan lawsuit:

Full schematics of the voter-fraud workflow including system processes, real live connections to the voting network from Pakistan, Canada, Iran and China (LMFAO) and proof of ownership of all these companies and sub-contractor hirings.
Live-feed recorded of Brad Raffenspergers partner-in-crime Gabe Sterling admitting to voter fraud (Then Lin Wood trolls Brad on Twitter)
This means that the GA secretary of state and GA governor were directly implicated in the election sabotage.

We also got the reporter who infiltrated an Antifa message group and who was one of the members? One of the top execs (I believe co-founder) of Dominion Voting Systems. I think his name was Coomer (his name as scrubbed from online Dominion pages after this came out) and he's on record saying something like "Trump can't win. We've made sure of that".

dalpat077

Bluelighter

even the trump campaign is distancing itself from her claims: Giuliani distances Trump campaign from attorney Sidney Powell

"The Trump campaign on Sunday sought to distance itself from attorney Sidney Powell after she made a series of increasingly convoluted and baseless allegations of widespread nationwide election fraud.

Powell, who also represents former national security adviser Michael Flynn, had appeared with campaign lawyers at press events as recently as last week.

In a brief statement released Sunday afternoon, President Trump's lead attorney Rudy Giuliani and senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said that Powell "is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
"

she has yet to provide evidence of her claims - i guess she will have to now.

the tucker carlson show asked her to offer some proof last week and said that she "got angry and told us to stop contacting her."

if this is the kraken we were promised, i'm underwhelmed...

alasdair

Yep, that's exactly what it is. 100 misspelled pages of it.

Ready to be laughed out of court as the embarrassment to the legal profession that it is.
Good morning all.

Not being a legal beagle I cannot really explain the below. Being an intelligent and logical person though (if only my own perception of self of course) here's the thing:

Obviously I've been watching the shenanigans. Sidney Powell, about two weeks ago or so, was being punted as Trump's secret weapon. Not too long after all the talk about her and her various interviews: all of sudden and out of blue the Trump's legal team was distancing themselves from her. And yet about a week later or so: she's filing suits independently. Now I wonder why that would be? I put it to you that it's not coincidental. And it'd be a stretch for me to believe that it's simply because she's patriotic and/or a Trump fanatic. I put it to you also that it'd also be a stretch for me to believe that she's doing it pro bono publico.

But what do I know. Probably just some conspiracy theory I've managed to conjure up in my own mind. ;)