and harness its energy to my soul.
Flying high, flying free
beyond the world, beyond time, beyond me
up into ecstasy
wherever it takes me I will go
for now I understand
now I know
I have found the fifth dimension.
I wrote this after the last time I rolled, the E was pretty trippy once I had just past the peak (blue TP). I was dancing to trance music (this beautiful song on my DJ Spice tape, I don't know what it's called!) and I would totally lose myself in the music, I didn't even realize I was dancing! When I'd come back down to "earth" for a bit
wink.gif
I'd try and figure out what was happening, where I was going, and the only thing I could think of at the time was "the fifth dimension". (In fact, I kept saying that to my friends: "I've found the fifth dimension guys!" but they just looked at me funny!) NEwayz, it was an amazing experience, you understand the poem better if you read it while listening to trance.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

i know what your talking about, it can be a beautiful place sometimes, love the poem, keep them coming
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Hey Kimmy. Your poem kinda describes what I went through for the 1st ever time since I rolled. I was at the Y2K Final count down rave. I had gotten myself 2 purple CK's.
The 1st one was good, rushy but short.. When I was high on the 1st one I traded the other CK for a Blue Butterfly, and dropped it. Waited 1 1/2 hours and nothing. I was pissed and so I took some GHB (my 1st ever time), then later still nothing (I think I didn't take enough) so I bought a Blue TP. An hour later I was smoking some hydro. Then it hit me. I felt like I was ONE with the music. (DJ Dan) I kept on telling my friends that the music made so much sense. I was phasing in and out of this dimension. A guy almost literally knocked me out with a light show. He definetly took me to another world. It was fucked up, I was scared. I didn't know where I was from one minute to the next it seemed people where whispering or almost chanting spells around me. When the music stopped the worst ever Paranoia hit me, I was so scarred!! =( I was walking with my friends back to the coat check but that in itself seemed to last eternity. I was still phasing in and out, I thought I was walking out of my own body. From step to step I thought I was going to drop to the ground and just die there. But I think to myself that I am stronger than that. I shake my head and keep on going. The drive home was even worse. Yes stupid me actually drove from the CNE to Richmond Hill. =( I had two friends with me I think they were too tired to care that they just let me drive when they should'nt have. Every two minutes I was asking "where the hell are we?" I really didn't know! I felt like a newborn baby that was driving for the 1st ever time. I had to hit myself constantly in the face to convince myself I'm still alive.. I yelled "I'm here!" The cars seemed to morph out of blury lights all over the place. It was all to overwhelming I almost cried. Even when I was home I wasn't sure if I was home or not. My mind was playing tricks with me. Putting me in different dimensions from one second to the next. I went to bed with tears in my eyes. I'm really glad to be alive, as I really think I rubbed shoulders with death itself.

p00hkie: I'm sorry to hear your experience was so bad!
frown.gif
I have also been to the place you're describing (or a similar one at least) and it is not a fun place to be. I guess it just reminds us what a powerful thing XTC is, something we gotta be careful with! Big hugz sweetie and I hope your next experience will be much more enjoyable! Keep smiling.
wink.gif

PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif