The female rapper thread!!!

Hey bro. This one here. I just played it, literally finished that second, midday Sunday had enough of a thiudand neighbours a.m. kitchen renovations and a world of inconsiderate and ugly noise.

So I thought fuck it, I need to make some of my own noise.

CD player was repaired and seems fixed now. It's very high sound quakity with matching amp and s0me special 30 yr old J.B.L. speakers.

This was the 3rd tune I played.

Technocally R & B which is like a friendlier Hip Hop, which is like a friendlier Rap- call them cousins lol.

I felt I could enter this here. 2001, unbelievable Smiley Faces, some real proper ecstasy shit for my desert island Utopia, like exactly what ecsatsy is really about. Nothing average about it.

This tune was doing rounds then. I loved it on those Smiley Faces anyway.

@simstim this was my other but full on spiritual music medicine before.

It's the other side of Downpressor Man. DP Man doesn't catch this ride, which is free for everyone.

Now...lol, I decided these female backers who sing like true Heaven are kind of rapping lol.

This is pure music though.

I have my own true spritual battles atm. Some stuff wow. It's kind of shaken me in a good way. To really see and meet that evil, face on. I cussed it hard, once I saw it plainly. It didn"t like feeling small so it jumped up, losing it's grin a bit and darted to attack.

Sounds crazy. There is a spritual world. The dark spiritual energy is channelled into our conscious mind and world through things- music, magic, people, etc, Technology!

I had some astonishing insights and visions. I know where it is coming from, why, how it attacked, got a strong foot in, full entry entry basically.

That part would sound even madder right now but I saw my enemy here in full body, face, character, I saw so much how it is, how it works, what posesses it and runs through it.

I also saw I can beat it. I'm infinitely superior. I have phenomenal spiritual strrength.

Hence, we get heavily attacked often, I always have been. No shit I swear.

This is my way though, right here. Always has been. I've been losing sight of that.

@simstim this was my other but full on spiritual music medicine before.

It's the other side of Downpressor Man. DP Man doesn't catch this ride, which is free for everyone.

Now...lol, I decided these female backers who sing like true Heaven are kind of rapping lol.

This is pure music though.

I have my own true spritual battles atm. Some stuff wow. It's kind of shaken me in a good way. To really see and meet that evil, face on. I cussed it hard, once I saw it plainly. It didn"t like feeling small so it jumped up, losing it's grin a bit and darted to attack.

Sounds crazy. There is a spritual world. The dark spiritual energy is channelled into our conscious mind and world through things- music, magic, people, etc, Technology!

I had some astonishing insights and visions. I know where it is coming from, why, how it attacked, got a strong foot in, full entry entry basically.

That part would sound even madder right now but I saw my enemy here in full body, face, character, I saw so much how it is, how it works, what posesses it and runs through it.

I also saw I can beat it. I'm infinitely superior. I have phenomenal spiritual strrength.

Hence, we get heavily attacked often, I always have been. No shit I swear.

This is my way though, right here. Always has been. I've been losing sight of that.

I'm trying to eat something and make myself get into the shower for church.

The first lady of the triple six!!!

Gangsta boo
Hard not 2 kill
The original