• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Fear

I'm scared of the dark, I still to this day don't know why.
I'm not scared of myself.
And I am also quite scared of opening up myself to other people, I am scared they won't like me for who I am.

I'm not scared of myself but I'm endlessly frustrated by my inability to... [insert decisive action here]

im not scared of myself.

im just scared of the fact i dont trust myself enough to live my life how i want to live....

i think so. i'm more scared of what i'm not going to do than i am of what i am going to do, though.

and that's the scariest thing of all :(

I dont really know myself, so we have this uncomfortable silence .. its scarey. ;)

I'm not scared of myself really. I know my capabilities, i know what i want to a certain extent, i know i will get there .. but it is destined to be the longest route possible.

I surprise myself sometimes, but i am not scared of myself.

I am more worried/scared of wasting the potential i have to do something great.

Killing_time said:
The fear of not knowing where i'm heading in life...
How the decisions I make are influencing my future years...
Shit.
:(

i used to feel like this but now things have totaly changed for me, now i get a buzz of not knowing what's around the corner and love it when random things happen.

i now fear being stuck in some kind of day to day routine and not being able to get out of it

I love being in fear of myself, otherwise id have a boring existence.

I scared myself all the time......I scare myslef at how much I trust people, I scare myself when I get in my lets have fun party binge moods, I scare myself because I get so into my own little world so easily.

im scared that i'll never get the dream job i want and ill be stuck in a shitty job that i'll hate

and i am ALWAYS scared that the one person that i love will leave me.

Well I Have No Fear Of Death... But You Should See My Dreams

onetwothreefour said:
so, unsquare, how about you? :)

Ask me after Thursday...

I am afraid of my wonderful ability to emotionally hurt people.

I am afraid of wasting my life.

No i'm not scared of myself at all. I feel liek maybe i should be seeing as so many people are though :\ nut no i kinda like who i am :)

I get scared that this is IT that its not really going to get any better than what im already experiencing... but im optimistic :)

my fears are spookily echoed by the other bluelighters in here

I am afraid of my wonderful ability to emotionally hurt people
add to that kill maim and utterly obliterate my past relationship from the face of the earth.. then have the audacity to ask forgiveness
:\

I scare myself when I get in my lets have fun party binge moods, I scare myself because I get so into my own little world so easily.
hmmm thats how the above all started

The fear of not knowing where i'm heading in life...
How the decisions I make are influencing my future years...
Shit.

My greatest fear is that my life will continue on as it is now for the rest of my life and that I will never overcome the personal inadequacies that prevent me from enjoying life or feeling anything other than hatred and frustration for myself.

I'm scared of my apathy.

I'm scared of how I tend to collapse myself into a relationship, and lose who I used to be.

I'm scared because I've had one relationship after another I don't know who I am anyway ..

I'm scared of my attraction to addiction. :(

I'm scared of my selfishness.

So yes.... I'm scared of myself. But not totally, not hopelessly... there's something in me which pulls me back. I have a belief in myself at the core.

Im scared shiteless.
Im scared of dealing with life
im scared of letting myself go, of what I might do to myself and others
im scared i might never finds love
Im scared of what lies beneath of my " I love everyone" exterior
Im scared of growing up

not really. although i am fearful that i will never locate the portion inside of me that is passionate about something that can give me an income stream .. as a lot of people are im sure. nothing more wasted than a life working a shitty job that you hate.