• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Fear

UnSquare

Ex-Bluelighter
Are you scared of yourself?

Interpret in any way you want.
Unless you're too scared,
that is.

Edit: M'aaay spelling is getting atrocious, peeps.

Last edited:
yes.

every single fear that i have stems from the fact that i lack belief, trust, and true understanding of my own self.

i'm a firm believer of the "you are your own worst enemy" saying.

I'm scared about how far I will let myself go in heated moments, as in, hurting the people I love...

I'm scared about how far I push certain limits, and scared about how much power we all have as people, which could be definitely be used for negative purposes.

I have been in heaps of situations where my actions could have directly and ultimately influenced another's to the point of them damaging their life...so far I've always done the right thing...

So yeah - I guess in some ways I'm afraid of aspects of my personality which I feel are less controllable than others, but I think being afraid is better than being unaware of the consequences my actions can have - and hence perhaps not realising that I am using them negatively. Writing - whether fiction or in my diary - definitely helps me become cognizant of these things.

The fear of not knowing where i'm heading in life...
How the decisions I make are influencing my future years...
Shit.
:(

I'm scared that I don't believe in myself enough and let other peoples thoughts influence my own :(

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
every single fear that i have stems from the fact that i lack belief, trust, and true understanding of my own self.

i'm a firm believer of the "you are your own worst enemy" saying.

damn straight. I get the fear.... We've gotta get out of here. I think I'm getting the fear man...:\

Never. I have complete faith in my abilities. (a handy plus when taking drugs). I know that whereever i end up in life it'll be due to my choices i make today, and being fearful or hesitant (i feel) would impact on my natural flow for winging it.

:)

I fear that I will never find another full time job and will have to deal with the evil fucks at centrelink for the rest of my life...

I'm scared of the way I fall apart when relationships break down. I subscribe to the notion that mind power can overcome almost everything, yet the way I crumble is extremely frustrating when I consider myself to be pretty together on most things.

Yes,
though
only because I all to often make the world more difficult to live in for myself,
however by the same token I'm scared/afraid because I know that I'm capable of so much - and the fact that I have so much confidence when I know something will turn out the way it does. I have a knack of that - complete confidence in my own abilities - I don't want to get complacent and that is what I'm scared of.
I know when things will turn out my way and I accept when they don't.
I'm scared when I don't 'live in conjunction' with myself, rather it feels like I'm living against myself at times - however this is very limited and happen rarely.

I would be shit scared of myself, if I ever had the misfortune of meeting me :X :p

I'm just scared all around I think.

Scared of the possible consequences of my actions.
Scared of the possible consequences of my lack of action.

Believing that, its easier on me mentally to sit at home and do nothing, or do the same old every time, to not challenge myself.

I'm perhaps the most cowardly person I know

I'm scared of opening up to people. Usually it results in getting hurt in some way. :\

And yet within seconds of entering the moppet infested confines of the place the fear swamps over me. My advice is run in, suck down a cold one at the Carousel and flee before it's too late.