• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The fastest way to decrease dissociative tolerance?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
At one point I had 1.26g of pure 2f-dck and I just fell asleep. Not even in my bed, Sheesh. About a week later I had more noticeable effects from 0.5g of 3-ho-pcp. After three lines of said substance. Also after three lines of 3-meo-pcp but I found that one a bit too painfull. I use it for my anxiety, not to get high.

You could try sarcosine - usual recommendations are to use about 2g per day. Acts oppositely on NMDA receptors to dissos so theoretically maaaaaybe it could reduce tolerance.

Some people report using piracetam or other racetams which also have anti antidissociative receptor activity, although there is no evidence that either option will work, and not much in the way of anecdotal reports either.

I recently tried taking sarcosine for about a week for this exact purpose- but had to quit as it was making me depressed and also making me crave dissos even more. "Inner tension" is listed as a side effect - and understandably so - although it has also been trialled for depression. NMDA activity and it's role in regulating mood is complex to say the least.

AFAIK though there is no confirmed method to do what you are asking and I am sceptical of the usefulness of any of the options I mentioned. The best method is to simply take a very long break.

Using dissos for anxiety is also a dark and dangerous road in general IMO, and I would suggest looking for other options - even if those are other drugs.

The only thing that worked for me was an extended period of abstinence (almost a year) from any dissociative, its probably good for ones mental health to take good, long breaks anyway...

@Vastness you dont half know your shit about dissociatives don't you, I had no idea meds could possibly help reduce tolerance, but I'm to scared to try all these RCs "Random Compounds" lol

all I do is have a tolerance break

Weird thing is if someone offered me a line now I'd say no I'm so ill I've not wanted it for nearly 2 weeks now I think, I can't remember it's all been a blur this withdrawal lol

When I do K again it should work lol

After all drugs and meds I have done lately, I can't seem to find complete sobriety. It's been a few days now. My skin still blisters and getting some sleep is difficult. My pupils are finally restoring from maximum magnitude. However not equal in size, how is that even possible? I have avoided every drug or medication for several days. Everything still has a colourful visual effect and now that I pushed myself to drink abnormal amounts of water, I have minor jaw clenching but I can control it. Still the same closed eye visuals...and my benzo tolerance hasn't been a problem either. I wonder what is going on...

If the sober interludes get too much I go on a weed diet. Of course this doesn't work for many people. Arguably it hasn't been working for me either.

Stimulants perhaps? In the context of dissociatives, that's sobriety sped up. At least the reverse is believed to be true, that dissociatives reset stimulant tolerance. The pitfall of course is that it could lure one into yet another way of depleting brain and body.

But that's what I would add to the above if sobriety isn't an option.

There must exist a way to reset it, apart of abstinence. And the day we'll discover how to do it will be glorious. Reset my receptors , baby.

Perhaps not the most popular opinion, but heavy exercise seems to drop it really quickly. Think about lifting and cardio, I like HIIT, but your mileage may vary. Of course this is just anecdotal.