Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous the Fđź’ĄCK?

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Polish-20210923-002139168.jpg

Polish-20210923-001639649.jpg

What you mean?

just wondering as microdosing seem's promising.
Yeah but I'd last thing I expected to see was a stock tickertape. For a split second I thought someone was putting me on or as they say in Britain 'avin a laff

Of course it makes perfect sense, microdosing is all the rage in Silicon Valley or was last I heard. Prices are moving in the right direction. All is good for the essential workers of the world.

I'm sorry if I'm bitter about my $HERO shares which I had the option on 50k at a vesting price of 5 dried grams per, and I was hopeful that they were going to go to 7 or maybe even 8. But the f****** IPO never happened because it turned out no self-respecting psilocybin head would have anything to do with it

Last edited:
Hopefully someone will launch an ETF tracking global psychedelic stocks on the Aussie stock market.

Everyone could be micro dosing these day's. Not only those elastic people from the valley.

Over here its advertized progressively, microdosing, and that is in the land below. Although for Lysergic's you will have to use 'non consumables/ RC's prepared in micro dosis' or Ketamine from a grey part of the market, its an medication but seem's more available then ever. But hey even Cannabis is illegal officially, and sold in most cities.

Microdosing Psylocybin Truffle's is legal though.

To bad investing ask's for a big starting capital to really make a profit, like digital currency's.
With a load of cash these could prove good investement's

Yeah but I'd last thing I expected to see was a stock tickertape. For a split second I thought someone was putting me on or as they say in Britain 'avin a laff
So you are serious, just did some thorough searching.

For about 2 minutes and stock tickertape seems to be a legit term in stock investment.

Look at the legal Cannabis market explosion, this could get bigger easily. Legality following just in its knee's. A good development imo.

Legal microdosing is going to be expensive. They can make it legal and just prohibitively expensive to take a real trip. Like in Canada the edibles are weak by law, i would have to spend a 100 bucks to get a buzz. I have no reason to believe legal shrooms would entail me going to a smart shop and buying a half oz. It will be watered down microdoses. Fuck that. There is a company in canada selling a 100 ml bottle of 4-aco-dmt for 200 dollars. That is 25 dollars worth of drugsand 5 dolars in ethanol. And they have 100s of comments on their facebook page. I don't want to sell out like this. legal microdosing is not only of no advnatage to actuall trippers, its dangerous. When these places become legal how long until they point their fingers at RC distributers or mushroom growers as the evil black market taking away their business?