• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The Euphoria is Gone

TheDude8D

Greenlighter
Hey guys, first time posting on here. Just venting a little. 20 year old college student who used to use quite a few things (no other stimulants) and now is sober except for adderall. I really wish my doctor would of told me what exactly I was being put on, a powerful stimulant. He didn't tell me it would give me a huge rush of euphoria and I would spend years chasing those first few weeks on it. He didn't tell me about how the only thing you want when you come down is just more adderall. He didn't tell me that you need to exponentially increase your dose to get the same effects and how crazy addicting this cycle can be. He didn't tell me that without it, I would feel like I had no capacity for intellect at all. Sorry if this is a pointless post, but I just needed to vent a little. I wish I had never been given to opportunity to start taking this.

You actually need to take breaks and maintain a low dose. Constantly increasing will just desensitize you and amphetamines like mdma do not work in a way where maintaining use maintains effect. If you drain your brain it will do nothing unlike other compounds that just can't fill the receptors

That exactly, what taco said. It gets to a point where no matter how much you do all you get is to stay awake... maybe... I couldn't go past 2 days on adderall, taking more is never going to bring the euphoria back.