• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Personally, I think if you need benzos, alcohol, or opioids to make your ethylphenidate experience tolerable, you are using way too much.

Personally, I think if you need benzos, alcohol, or opioids to make your ethylphenidate experience tolerable, you are using way too much.

Amen to that.

And it was controllable and OK while I was using 10-20mg at a time orally but once or twice a week. But naturally, that's only effective in the beginning. Tolerance and a desire for a greater effect inevitably leads to compulsive and extravagant use.

Tried this chem twice from two different suppliers.

Still undecided as to the therapeutic benefits but would concur that as a recreational stimulant it is not viable due to the short action of actual 'effect'.

It is kind of like 4mmc in that it provides an instant stimulant 'hit' but this fades very quickly, prompting frequent re-dosing which inevitably leads to uncomfortable OD...

Okay in very small doses as a social aid.

Regarding alcohol, I would never take EPD without alcohol. Alcohol takes away the anxiety and jitteriness, and makes it more euphoric.

Nice combo but I hate the next day hangover so much I can't ever do it again.

No matter how much water I drinnk during the night I always get super dehydrated., and wake up feeling like I've been beaten up by a group of thugs.

EPH and the new benzo Diclazepam (2'chlorodiazepam) is the current favourite for me :)

Now when i snort it i always use the same nostril, don t want to waste both of them, i ve got the small crystal version, i think by breaking it as thin as possible make it easier on my nostril or maybe just lost sensivity... clearing the nose high pressure and snort water seems to help recover faster, never tried it with alcohol but i still vulnerable with following the line though. the more u take the more u will be meditating for a restless sleep and it can be almost a day, u feel physiollogically tired and don't want to do a shit but the dopamine in ur brain will keep on messing arround in some part of ur brain anarchically way and will keeps u awake.. i know that too much haha

First time on eth or any RC (newbie here)

Ok so it's 11:49am, woke up about an hour ago still feeling rather sleepy. I discover my gram of ethylphenidate has arrived in the post today, and considering doing things like cocaine in the morning was nothing new to me what the hell i decide to crack it open, but feeling rather optimistic whether this perfect-white shiny powder (powdered sugar looking) is going to have any effect on a heavy duty cocaine user like myself.
so i go ahead and sort a small line... like i thought rubbish.... (and hardly to no pain as many people describe, just an odd smell) only thing i feel is a slight tightness around my nose.....
About 5-10 mins pass... Hold on Hold on Hold on.. Oh hello Ethylpenidate, it's nice to meet you! i'm over whelmed by having the exact same feeling around my eyes, nose and head are clearly being held tight by the eth (the feeling i love from coke) also getting a tightness around the chest, and the typical "jittery feeling" people are commonly describing in this thread, heart rate increased but it's not really bothering me at all, and massive jump in focus. Let me clarify it's nowhere near the leagues of coke, but it's definitely A-OK. To put it simply for people like myself who literally just wanted to know one thing. How does it compare to coke? Basically feels like mediocre coke. In the past i have had worse coke than this funnily enough (street coke), but don't get your hopes too high coke this will never be a copy.

Last edited:
I can't find a post that answers my question so I hope I can post it here.
Is it safe to mix ethylphenidate with NSAIDS like Aleve(naproxen)

I used ibuprofen and aspirin every single day that I ever used ethylphenidate. I can't imagine anything bad happening because of it.

30mg oral dose: Felt slightly more focused during the day. No real negative effects, but no very powerful other effects either. Mild. Couldn't sleep 7 or so hours after this small dose and 1mg etizolam was needed rest.

60mg+45mg (oral) topup one hour in: overwhelming negative physical effects felt after about 5 hours in. Felt good but almost slightly anxious. A lightly anxiogenic compound. Later on when i had to interact with some old friends i felt slightly "robotic" and not particularily happy per say, more just on neutral robot mode. Doses past maybe 75mg oral will not be attempted. Perhaps this could work as a practical, functional stimulant in medium doses or in low doses a focus-enhancer for school or work, but there's probably better compounds. Even nootropics are probably more suited for schoolwork.

I may try one (1) insufflation experiment of 30mg or so but hopes are not high. Experiment will soon be terminated with this compound.

anyone try the new "big crystal" eph that seems to be circulating? any difference in quality? appearance? anyone willing to post an actual picture besides the ones offered on the vendor sites (as they are fairly unclear)
I have an order coming in at some point, would love to know what I should expect.
also, any successful vaporizing attempts?

Is EPH safe to take with SNRI's? I have had EPH with SSRI's before and had no problems.

anyone try the new "big crystal" eph that seems to be circulating? any difference in quality? appearance? anyone willing to post an actual picture besides the ones offered on the vendor sites (as they are fairly unclear)
I have an order coming in at some point, would love to know what I should expect.
also, any successful vaporizing attempts?

I just tried it. First I must say that these crystals are not the same as the large crystals that were sold when EPH came out on the RC market. These new crystals are VERY large but very easy to crush. Larger than the earlier large crystals, but softer. And the really interesting thing; these new crystals don't sting almost at all! EPH has always been painful to snort but this batch definitely is different. I just feel a very faint sting that disappears almost immediately. Also this new batch feels more mellow with less anxiety, but also not with the intense rush/come-up (which some hate and some love). I'd still prefer the crystals that were available a few years ago, but these are still better than the powder which sucked.

Vapourizing this stuff does not work.

Is EPH safe to take with SNRI's? I have had EPH with SSRI's before and had no problems.

I and a few other persons I know have taken it with Venlafaxine (Effexor or Efexor) without any problems.

I wouldn't like to comment on the specific possibility of interactions but just be aware that EPH is also a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor so you'll be taking 2 drugs with the same basic action.

Possible ban on Ethylphenidate coming soon?

You should also specify which country you are talking about. It's banned in many European countries already, e.g. Sweden and Finland (most of the RC's sold by British vendors have been illegal for quite some time especially in the Nordic Countries, who ban new compounds almost a few weeks after they've hit the market sometimes).

Our authorities here are bizarrely quick to ban new compounds, it seems RC's are a huge target in the Nordic's now. Also, at least here (Finland) customs can confiscate stuff they consider "harmful" without any evidence. E.g. Diclazepam will be stopped at the border if caught (and the one who made the order will maybe have to pay fines) because it is "too much like diazepam". That's how it works here. Fortunately there are ways to fool them. Many vendors have even stopped shipping to Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark because of the insane amount of resources that's put down to catch a parcel with 1 mg substance X (plus I suspect our authorities put quite a lot of pressure on the biggest Polish vendors who all just at once suddenly announced they "don't ship to Finland or Sweden anymore".

Gosh, of my 10 last orders 9 came through. What a waste of resources from customs. Ok, a little bit off topic here...

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything of a UK ban personally? Normally the fire is preceded by some very visual smoke here.

I have some excellent quality stuff here atm, making for a very pleasurable afternoon, very clear headed, good body buzz, minimal peripheral effects. This is with 20mg oral and a further 25mg up each face nostril over the course of 2 hours

Haven't heard anything of a UK ban personally? Normally the fire is preceded by some very visual smoke here.

I have some excellent quality stuff here atm, making for a very pleasurable afternoon, very clear headed, good body buzz, minimal peripheral effects. This is with 20mg oral and a further 25mg up each face nostril over the course of 2 hours

Do you have the large crystals? Strange, this is my, well not third, but almost, day on it. And now, no matter how big lines I snort I get sedated. I get a calm feeling of serenity, like a mix of benzos and opiates. Before this the batch worked like it should (i.e. stimulating)

Any explanation for something so bizarre? I haven't taken extra benzos or alcohol either.