• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jungo87

Greenlighter
Ethylphenidate
Ethyl Phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate

ethylphenidate.jpg

512px-Ethylphenidate.svg.png

Ethylphenidate (EPH) is a potent psychostimulant that acts as both a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. This compound only has a very brief history of widespread use, and unfortunately no absolute facts are known about the potential dangers/toxicity that may arise from the recreational abuse/use of ethylphenidate. The purpose of this thread is to document discussion, experiences and gather information relating to ethylphenidate, so as to gain a greater understanding of this promising new compound.​

Although the degree to which EPH is consumed is entirely at the discretion of the user, a cautious and considered approach is strongly recommended when using EPH, be it for recreational purposes or otherwise.

Original post:
hi people i am currently doing some of this and when i snort it, it burns so last night i done 2 lines and a couple of bombs. Does snorting make it better? Also i only seemed to get 20 mins of euphoria followed by gurning and stimulation. Is bombing just as good as snorting? The stuff i have is like glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
utsf?

I have read that this drug is not the same as alcohol + ritalin for some reason.

...Use the search fucking? 8)

I've been on/off the ethylphenidate for a few days now. It's so mercifully clean and easy to tolerate. Not one heart palpitation as of yet!

I've only been sniffing small bumps of it, topping up every hour or so. My nose is getting in a bad way though, I'm seriously going to have to try other ROA or else it feels as though my nose will get too badly burned. The pain when this stuff shoots up your barren nasal passages is substantial.

...Use the search fucking? 8)

I've been on/off the ethylphenidate for a few days now. It's so mercifully clean and easy to tolerate. Not one heart palpitation as of yet!

I've only been sniffing small bumps of it, topping up every hour or so. My nose is getting in a bad way though, I'm seriously going to have to try other ROA or else it feels as though my nose will get too badly burned. The pain when this stuff shoots up your barren nasal passages is substantial.

I find if you grind it down finely it's not so harsh on the nose, and putting some water up there makes it even gentler.

your right about the pain when snorting! its agony. I just had 1 line now me thinks bombing is best, but i also enjoy snorting but its like snorting glass! a few bombs and a few beers me thinks :)

I've heared a few mixed reports, but mainly good as a functional stim. How you finding mate? Other than painful to snort! Which is how I'd probably use it as I have a bit of a thing for snorting! Yeah that's righ, I'm a pig fucker! ;)

I've always blamed water soaked nasal passages for the times when whatever I snort bypasses the mucus membranes entirely and end up hitting the flesh around the exit passage on the roof of the mouth. If the drug is particularly finely ground, sometimes it flies right into the back of my throat. I suppose a more gentle hoovering technique would stop this happening.

Even so though, I doubt water's a match for EPH's seemingly 'corrosive' nature though.

I've heared a few mixed reports, but mainly good as a functional stim. How you finding mate? Other than painful to snort! Which is how I'd probably use it as I have a bit of a thing for snorting! Yeah that's righ, I'm a pig fucker! ;)

I'm finding that prolonged exposure to EPH over a day and night has not only been really enjoyable, but consistently enjoyable. I think this is a genuine example of that 'clean' stimulant everybody yearns for. For the first few hours you get the standard stim dry mouth/suppression of appetite/increase in resting heart rate, but those effects long since subsided. It feels as though my body has settled into the feel of EPH and feels comfortable with it. By this point on MPA I'd be experiencing notable vasoconstriction/tight chest, feeling totally run down despite recently redosing. The EPH has yet to lose its charm after nearly two days, but bear in mind I have been eating proper meals and staying hydrated, which is undoubtedly the only reason why it still feels good to be high.

Its an round good stim mate, euphoric and talk a lot, does tend to fade quick but still left with plenty of energy just keep benzos on hand

Sounds good you two, very interested now! I know what you mean about MPA jspete! After two days on that I was feeling utterly shite and still couldn't sleep eat or do just about anything, apart from redose

Sounds good you two, very interested now! I know what you mean about MPA jspete! After two days on that I was feeling utterly shite and still couldn't sleep eat or do just about anything, apart from redose
Its worth a try you wont regret, that MPA shit isn't in the same league

Seeing as this is a general question about a substance, and has no solid ties to EADD, I'm going to shift this over to BDD :) Soooo......

EADD ----> BDD

p.s. Yo yo BDDerz! :)
p.p.s. Please shift this to OD if you feel it needs to be.

Thanks monsta!

After some discussion it has been decided that RC stim questions is going to be moved to OD, as they already have megathreads on a few RC stims and get asked more questions about them than we do. This was literally only brought up yesterday, so not sure if it will remain a definite guideline, but am going to move this over anyway :)

OD, if you have any queries pm me or check our discussion thread and please add your input/thoughts :)

-eff

BDD > OD

Its a nice drug but its causing my nose to become in a very bad way. Is bombing the next best method over say plugging?

I got 500mg on order for new years celebrations. Judging by reports it sounds like I may need to be making an additional order heh.
What's the likelihood of 500mg lasting me and the girlfriend a night/day.? And any recommendations on starting doses? Also any immediate dangers in regards to alcohol?

Will it also interact badly with mpa/6apb?

Its a nice drug but its causing my nose to become in a very bad way. Is bombing the next best method over say plugging?

Sub-lingual is supposed to be more effective than oral, but the damage it would cause to the soft, delicate tissue there would be just as bad, if not worse. Chemicals of a less irritant and corrosive nature have caused total loss of sense of taste in some individuals after repeated use (here's the evidence). I don't dare administer EPH sub-lingually, and I'd encourage others to do the same.

It's a shame that taking it orally simply isn't good enough for me. Insufflation is the quickest, easiest and most satisfying ROA shy of plugging or IV (haven't tried either of these, mind). You could try smoking it, but I hear it's even more fiendish, and again it must be terrible for your lungs and throat.

I got 500mg on order for new years celebrations. Judging by reports it sounds like I may need to be making an additional order heh.
What's the likelihood of 500mg lasting me and the girlfriend a night/day.? And any recommendations on starting doses? Also any immediate dangers in regards to alcohol?

Will it also interact badly with mpa/6apb?

Definitely don't combine EPH with 6-APB, and definitely definitely don't combine with MPA.

Last edited:
Anyone mind posting a trip report with dose details etc. i imagine they are going to be low if its anything like ritalin, isnt it 10mg tablets? i remmber maybe 3-4 in a "whole night out" without tollerance gave a bounce, but nothing like cocaine...(close)... the last thing we need is some methadone kid snorting a gram on his first go and popping his heart. and putting "RCs" in the eyes of the press again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.