• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The elder members of bluelight.

Oh damn what's up K? You were lacey k back in the day right? Or am I confusing it?
Is Lacey K still around? I used to be FB friends with czey but shit I havent seen anything on FB from him in years.

I didn't really know everyone back then, just knew a little from posts. So I could be wrong. Definitely not still around, though as I said I think that may have been her who posted that I replied to. I know someone changed their name to that, and I think it was her.

G’day fellow Bluelighters.

In less than six months I will have clocked up 20 years on this wonderful site, having joined in December 1999 as a very fresh faced and naive adolescent.

I’ve been posting semi regularly to regularly for the entire time and have essentially spent my entire adulthood as a member of this site. Not bad for someone now staring down the barrel of middle aged, and all the while living in the most isolated big city in the world, Perth Western Australia.
I dont know you

I didn't really know everyone back then, just knew a little from posts. So I could be wrong. Definitely not still around, though as I said I think that may have been her who posted that I replied to. I know someone changed their name to that, and I think it was her.
Yea that was her newest BL handle

^ 21 years on Bluelight and counting in a few weeks, having joined late in December 1999. The same username the whole time, thankfully even after the great server change more than a decade ago.

Profile link - join date 27/12/1999

I mainly contributed to the Australian threads in the beginning, which is why perhaps some of the elder northern hemisphere peoples don’t recognise/know the username.

Does anyone remember those threads on legendary bermuda triangle pills in Aus? Early 2000s? Were they ever tested?

^ 21 years on Bluelight and counting in a few weeks, having joined late in December 1999. The same username the whole time, thankfully even after the great server change more than a decade ago.

Profile link - join date 27/12/1999

I mainly contributed to the Australian threads in the beginning, which is why perhaps some of the elder northern hemisphere peoples don’t recognise/know the
Ok