• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The elder members of bluelight.

methyldreams

Bluelighter
Might be fun for someone with abit of spare time on there hands to make a document with the peoples join date and are still active members and make into graph or something nice.
and explain to me why I am not a moderator yet :p

I'm pretty ancient these days (temporarily a new name though) but there are some older than me still around too.

I've got 11 years on this account. Originally hit here in 2005

Oh hey Sprout, what's up... this is Xorkoth but I changed my name temporarily for divorce reasons that have dragged on and on. I'm gonna hopefully remember to edit this out shortly.

12 years on this account. Meet a few good people are open mindr and free thinkers. Not the ego driven judgemental parasites you mainly find here

Oh damn what's up K? You were lacey k back in the day right? Or am I confusing it?

Oh damn what's up K? You were lacey k back in the day right? Or am I confusing it?

Nah.... Pretty sure he was an NYC junkie, who wound up moving to Thialand and started touting and hawking kratom.... lol..... I have been lurking this site for way to long. Also noticed Negrogesic started posting again. He was one of the original opie heads that I would follow back when I started getting into my habit at the turn of the millinium.

Nah.... Pretty sure he was an NYC junkie, who wound up moving to Thialand and started touting and hawking kratom.... lol..... I have been lurking this site for way to long. Also noticed Negrogesic started posting again. He was one of the original opie heads that I would follow back when I started getting into my habit at the turn of the millinium.

Lacey was a female from Jersey if i remember correctly. But Khadijah was her new name too.

Love this forum, best place on the interwebz

It's become a major part of my life as time has gone by. I've met so many amazing people here and learned so much. It brightens my day when I see somebody post that hasn't been around for awhile. Checking Bluelight is one of the first things i do in the morning.