• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

Infinite Cali grade shit and nice Moroccan hash, plus full spec isolate followed by a 25mg gummy bastard

I should have died many times already

In the future I should die so many times also

But I won't
P0

I got 9 lives K (4 left=)

just weewobbled into the fourth erm fifth or sixth or seventh dimension like a guy who should be wheelchair bound in an insane ward waaazzup

I took some MDMA the past two nights in a row. Ran out so figured it would probably be best If l smashed some lines of MDA.

I feel nice, but unsettled at the fact I still have the ability to type.

Then again, that took quite a while and most of it was gobbledygook, so maybe things are looking up.

Fuck this took ages.

Erm, I should have probably remembered the fact that this stuff put me in a clip for 8+ hours the other week, never mind the attemped sleeping stuff, and that I have have somewhere to be at 10.30... which I realised literally after "the last line to kick my jaw in properly".

I often joke about jaws/gurning, but this was just next level gurn banter, which im not entirely sure came from me.

Basically gurns would come in waves, and they were introduced as working class British blokes, literally like "annnndddd this gurn is being powered by Ian from blackpool by the sea; Ian, its your tine to gurn!!!" the a gurn would literally come in on cue. Paul from Burrough, Gary from portsmouth, all kinds were having a bash at the title!

Ive took the piss out of gurning, but never had my gurn take the piss out of me.

And all I can remember is thinking "yeah well get off my jaw you fucking chancers. You're only here because you knew I had to be out for 10am and you know it. Give me full control of my jaw and ill show you who the master really is, trying to take my fucking title".

I mean, come on. If that was any other drug youd be utterly shitting yourself. Instead it was just a total crease with my gurn and the gurn contestors it brought along, and me thinking "fuck off barry from chester thats a shite gurn and you know it", then id go into a clip for twenty minutes and come back round to a weakened gurn and another announcement/round.

CLASS. Too silly. My own gurn actually personally destroyed me.

Never heard of that one before. Move over "glasses on everyones eyes".

Last edited: