• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drug with the best high

There's no such thing as THE objectively best high. The interactions between any given drug and any given person's individual biochemistry are too complex and varied. You can't put any drug into any person and reliably produce a particular effect. You cannot even put the same drug into the same person at any time and reliably produce a particular effect.

There's no such thing as THE objectively best high. The interactions between any given drug and any given person's individual biochemistry are too complex and varied. You can't put any drug into any person and reliably produce a particular effect. You cannot even put the same drug into the same person at any time and reliably produce a particular effect.
Obviously mate but everyone has a favourite substance if choice

IV K and MXE rank pretty high.

IV tryptamines too. I've tried that with 4-ho-det (also combined with MXE) and with 4-aco-dmt.

Those were the biggest most intense bangs I've ever had. Fully coming up on a SERIOUS hole or a trip instantaneously is beyond intense.

I used to enjoy ridiculous sized hits of crack when I was like 21. Never shot coke.

Lately it's just higher doses of MDMA. I used to love staying up for days on 4-mmc.

Yes but the original question was what is the drug with the best high

I aure we can confidently presume our answers are supposed to be subjective.

IV Heroin.
MDMA is a damn nice high too, however I couldn't imagine getting anything productive done on it. How people with MDMA addictions function is beyond me, but then again, subectively speaking it often blurs my vision and the hyper-hydrosis would just be a dead give away that I was on something even if the double vision wasn't an issue.

I aure we can confidently presume our answers are supposed to be subjective

IV Heroin.
Subjectively, this ; for me.

Followed so closely as to make next to no difference, by refined opium. The scent and taste and subtly layered effects for me still make it 'the original and best', nevermind the crude and potentially fatal power of various synthetic derivatives of single compounds.
They just don't compare in the slightest.
Unless all that you're after is frying your synapses.

... I just bloody wish I could legally buy a quality commercial product in quantity, rather than to have to painstakingly manufacture my own insufficient supply.

Last edited:
IV K and MXE rank pretty high.

IV tryptamines too. I've tried that with 4-ho-det (also combined with MXE) and with 4-aco-dmt.

Those were the biggest most intense bangs I've ever had. Fully coming up on a SERIOUS hole or a trip instantaneously is beyond intense.

I used to enjoy ridiculous sized hits of crack when I was like 21. Never shot coke.

Lately it's just higher doses of MDMA. I used to love staying up for days on 4-mmc.
4-mmc is mkat mephedrone meow meow that shit was insane wish I could still get that

MKat is Methcathinone when using the term precise. but 4-MMC adopted the name and is more known for the younger generation.

My vote for a single drug. Which is undoable as combo's are way better. Khat or Catha Edulis, the fresh twigs contain Cathinone and are a damn good euphoric upper especially for a natural unprocessed drug. and a very forgiving one too, very little annoying after effect's.

Add some Cannabis, or Kava Kava theoretically, and I am satisfied that day. To bad Khat aswell as Kava Kava are illegal over here. The Kava could be subtituted by Kratom. No experience with those two combo's but both sound delicious. Never had any real Kava Kava which is a shame.

My preferred highs have really changed over time. When I was 15 it was weed. When I was 19 it was IV speed and I’d come to feel repulsed by the thought of weed. I was also quite terrified of LSD at that time after some seemingly never ending horrible trips. For a while in my early 30s it was mega doses of MDMA while clubbing. In my late 30s it was booze. In my early 40s it was IV coke and I couldn’t imagine doing any other drug again ever. Until I had a crack at meth in my late 40s and thought I’d found the perfect drug.

Now in my early 50s the only thing I enjoy is IM ketamine and LSD. I don’t have any desire really to do anything else - except maybe flipping some MDMA. Sadly though, I think the magic of ketamine is over for me. It was awe inspiringly incredible while it lasted and definitely the peak drug experience of my life.

LSD really satisfies me but I dislike the fact that I can’t stay up on it for multiple or sequential days. I get one decent trip every 10-14 days at most and that ain’t enough drugs for me. But nothing else is of interest.

I really like mdma or good pills but the experience is too short for me I prefer trips nowdays Or a nice opiate high with weed
Try candy flipping - best of both worlds. hits the spot just about right every time. I do 100 mg MDMA first. When come-up has smoothed out....100ug acid. Then about 4 hours later. 50ug Acid and about another 80mg MDMA. Fuck I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it

Try candy flipping - best of both worlds. hits the spot just about right every time. I do 100 mg MDMA first. When come-up has smoothed out....100ug acid. Then about 4 hours later. 50ug Acid and about another 80mg MDMA. Fuck I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it
Yea candy flipping is amazing! The last rave forest party I went to I took a really strong pill on the car journey and then droped two tabs when I got there and I couldn't stop dancing the music was insane and the stars and the moon but I felt a little overstimulated at somepoints I really wanna try DMT tbh tho the only drug I've not really tried other than all different research chemicals

I really like mdma or good pills but the experience is too short for me I prefer trips nowdays Or a nice opiate high with weed
MDMA doesn't have to be a short experience. I've gone four days with it solid before but that's a whole lot of redosing strong pills. Terrible HR advice, but it's possible to extend an MDMA experience for several days.