• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Drug Users Bible

6dream

Greenlighter
The Drug Users Bible is the successor to The Honest Drug Book. It was published on Wednesday of this week, and it represents a significant extension in both content and scope.

In total I self-administered and added 17 additional drugs, bringing the new total to well over 150. Examples include DXM, datura, lean and oxycodone. Again, for each I present the core data in terms of safety (e.g. onset, dosage, duration, etc), as well as recording a trip report: a subjective analysis of his qualitative experience, usually at different time-checks. The new version spans 514 pages.

The scope was widened to better cover the welfare of drug users: not just their safety. There are all sorts of examples here: drug tourism, how to pass a mandatory drug test, drug culture, and so on. There was already some legal information in there, but I extended it.

The new title and sub-title were chosen for a variety reasons. The sub-title became ‘Harm Reduction, Risk Mitigation, Personal Safety’, largely because I felt that it was important to actually specify directly what the book was about. The title was chosen to make it clear that this was a book for drug users (and their families/friends), and that it was comprehensive.

As with its predecessor, it has its own website, including some sample pages: www.DrugUsersBible.com, and again is available from Amazon (links are on the website). The complete list of contents can be found on this page:
https://www.drugusersbible.com/p/toc.html

I hope that this is of interest. If you have any questions, please do ask, either in this post or by PM. I will answer openly and honestly.