• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy The drawbacks of using your primary computer/tablet/smartphone 4 "free" adult sites (2nd link is funnier/more recent article)

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Bit of a downer. But informational

screengrab (link below) ... Nor is chat Elaine an adult site or powered by an adult site . A better term than virus would be malware and even better than that shadow spyware

Last edited:

D's

Administrator
Staff member
i mean wouldn't have been the first time i caught a virus messing around with something that i knew I shouldn't have... but $20 is $20 and she was a redhead.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
NOW I see why Redfit (er, Reddit) is SO POPULAR ! It's veneer of respectability hides a huge p*** STASH 😂

D's

Administrator
Staff member
❤ Red hair
finding redhead tweeker meth sluts are like a dime a dozen, I guess you could get any ol'scallywag and get her to dye her hair red. doesn't solve the virus problem though.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
finding redhead tweeker meth sluts are like a dime a dozen, I guess you could get any ol'scallywag and get her to dye her hair red. doesn't solve the virus problem though.

Long as the carpet matches the drapes

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Wait what are we talking about here!? Prostitution...? No, you silly horn-dog. We're talking about oh nevermind

Sickest smiley evertho
Have you taken up painting?

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I have a vested interest in this because I just got a new phone. And I'm resisting the temptation because there's no such thing as a free lunch. I just checked out the search engine called boodigo and I give it a thumbs down because it's chock-full of ads that are very large and easy to accidentally click on. Oh and there's no return for image results, in fact the whole thing is a bit of a joke.

Once paid for a subscriptions to an adult site. Called XVideos red. However I found that the selection was actually worse than the free offerings (almost as if they'd rather have you on the free site, mull that over for a second) and I wound up not renewing. Plus the profiles on offer... well let's just say it's not a very good place to network and leave it at that