• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Yummy The Delicious ⫸BISCUIT⫷ Thread

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
This is the answer.

This is the truth.

I mean, im sure that's lovely. but it's not a biscuit. it's more like a dried bread roll (which we call a scone)

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
Dont worry my wonderful american heathens. I shall prepare a selection of biscuits and send them out as emergency Coronavirus rations to all the desperate and needy. Soon you too shall be able to embrace the crunch and range of delicious sweet and buttery textures and flavours. HELP IS AT HAND!!!!

LadyAlkaline

Greenlighter
Dont worry my wonderful american heathens. I shall prepare a selection of biscuits and send them out as emergency Coronavirus rations to all the desperate and needy. Soon you too shall be able to embrace the crunch and range of delicious sweet and buttery textures and flavours. HELP IS AT HAND!!!!
Thank God
I'll inbox my address. Save me from the reality of living as uncivilized swine!

• Haha
Reactions: CFC

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
So wait, people that work over there have a lady that walks around with hot tea and goodies?????????

Sadly its a dying career. But yes, once upon a time every workplace did. Now it's only the truly visionary workplaces that still think of their staff enough to bring refreshments and yummies 5 times a workday.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Scones are harder.

Biscuits are softer.

Other than that, not much difference.

All that candy and cookie sandwiches are just that.

I appreciate you trying to indoctrinate us in good spirit, but you can't just get lazy and call everything that has a crunch to it a buscuit.

YOU CAN-NOT!

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
Scones are harder.

Biscuits are softer.

Other than that, not much difference.

All that candy and cookie sandwiches are just that.

I appreciate you trying to indoctrinate us in good spirit, but you can't just get lazy and call everything that has a crunch to it a buscuit.

YOU CAN-NOT!

Nice try, my friend. Nice try.

But you too will succumb to the Europeanizing spirit in due course.

Biscuits you shall have.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I mean, im sure that's lovely. but it's not a biscuit. it's more like a dried bread roll (which we call a scone)
Those are NOT scones mate, scones are usually sweet breakfast treats, biscuits are more like hard bread. Hence the gravy, makes it soft!

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
Those are NOT scones mate, scones are usually sweet breakfast treats, biscuits are more like hard bread. Hence the gravy, makes it soft!

No nonononononon. Scones are scones. You guys don't know what scones are either. Deary deary me.

Fear not! I shall include a range of British scones in my special Coronavirus Biscuit & Scones Essentials Pack for USA Heathens™