Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Yummy The Delicious ⫸BISCUIT⫷ Thread

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
Now I do like a nice Ginger Nut. They have a delicious snap and crunch, and a sweet ginger tang:

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
But I'm also rather partial to a Club. Probably mint is my favorite, but they come in a number of flavours:

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
@CFC
Please tell me you do not have all those sweets around for reals....
MEDIC!

Traditionally, the tea lady comes around with a trolley stacked with different biscuits and tea or coffee. I'm not sure I could work in a place that didn't have a tea lady and biscuits. It feel it's possibly the basis of modern civilization...

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
Not all cookies are chewy , my friend .

check and mate

tbf they still all look like "cookie with chips of some kind in" though. its gonna take a bit longer yet before us Euros fully civilize you with a broad range and the appropriate biscuit culture that you require to join our ranks.

LadyAlkaline

Greenlighter
Traditionally, the tea lady comes around with a trolley stacked with different biscuits and tea or coffee. I'm not sure I could work in a place that didn't have a tea lady and biscuits. It feel it's possibly the basis of modern civilization...
So wait, people that work over there have a lady that walks around with hot tea and goodies?????????

• Love
Reactions: CFC