Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the definition of cokehead dance

all hizzail the wazza

Gold wazza gold!=D

Two thumbs up!
14.gif
14.gif

Its funny when they try and attempt to do the shuffle, when you dance beside them. A good tip is to dance around them they end up looking like dick heads with sweat dripping off them. im suprised if they don't have fractured hands the next day as they seem to clap there hands together very hard and continusly all night long while they worship the roof of the club with there arms in the air.

read this last time and laughed just as much then... nice stuff wazza, very nice...

:)

LOL

LOL this thread was funny as hell.

How many times do you think I'll see this dance performed today at Summerdayze?

Whats even funnier is watching coke heads trying to shuffle!

yes, and weren't they out in force at summadayze. pekkie i think you were just off - it was a little more like 983438457492 times ;)

and damn wasnt it scary, the hordes of them down behind the main stage? you could smell/feel the stupidity in the air. and the agression!

literally HORDES of them at summerdayze man... all i remember was fighting my way through never ending crowds of coke heads... and paris hilton try hard look a likes.. it was fucked.

have you ever seen a coke head look down?
i haven't.... they always seem to be looking above or through the crowd at something oh so significant in the distance.

Told some Perth people about this. Thought I'd bump the thread :)

Lots of *hugs* to COTB as shortly before I left, we finally hung out 'properly' for a bit of time. YAY!

Mwahahahaha it's even funnier now that I've seen your impression of it Wazza you got it down tight.

yay.. creative thread writing.. :)

love your stuff wazza...

and i still wanna know...

what is it exactly that coke heads are pointing at when they dance??

their coke/drug dealers bank balance :p (and that's me from perth.. Titty is meeting me in 5 mins to head down for beers with some (hopefully) other perth crew..

if anyone plays nba live 2004, you might have noticed that one of the animations that the players do after dunking or scoring well is the muzza styleee skywards-point. well, i was amused :)