• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Will try, thanks.

Got some bupre luckily. And some food too. Shouldnt be that hard, I mean its already friday ehh?

funeral McCartney

but it’s still helluh rough ima upload some more later on. I got shit to do while still amped.

You think Ima link some random shit?

Nah man. Old classics never fade but dammit lil Gray make me wanna never wear a mask or take another vaccine again. Then go back to that bitch kindergarten teacher that suggested I needed pills and tell her I ain’t taking a fucking nap I want a organic apple juice box and to finish Spider-Man you fucking greedy little bitch robbing me of my child hood I can’t even google her obituary bitch so irrelevant.
Ima have a song with him cause he pops the xans and he fucking with peep.

Im thankful for being mentally ill, its made me into a strong person. Though I can see why nihilism is on the rise. Who wants to be alive if people believe in capitalism then make people who believe in peace enemies? Capitalism is only to make the rich richer. Im not harming anyone. "HELLO, I cant hear you again", haha. Pathetic really. Get your morals checked. The choice to not do evil is what makes a good person.

Just because youre told to believe in capitalism doesnt make your belief in it right. It makes it Stockholm syndrome like. Wise and strong people find their own way. Though you can use capitalism for your own good, as long as its not harming anyone. Well maybe the rich. Remember 3 felons a day. There is no innocence in capitalism except with money. If one doesnt find their own way one is just doing what is told. Not all intelligent people are bad. Even if one cant truly connect with anyone. Thats just another step in the way. IF YOU KNOW, what is truly wrong and right, you must work for the right. Be your own hero. If you dont know, or worse, care, well then. Take a guess.

I am still in pain from a tooth the dentist extracted a week ago. It feels like a dull pain, nothing sharp. Really fucking sucks though. My immediate fear is it is getting infected and is going to get worse. Hopefully that is just me being overly paranoid.

Hope it gets better ds. Ive been taking ibuprofein now after the toothpull, had some pain. About to eat some protein porridge and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds
Nah man. Old classics never fade but dammit lil Gray make me wanna never wear a mask or take another vaccine again. Then go back to that bitch kindergarten teacher that suggested I needed pills and tell her I ain’t taking a fucking nap I want a organic apple juice box and to finish Spider-Man you fucking greedy little bitch robbing me of my child hood I can’t even google her obituary bitch so irrelevant.
Ima have a song with him cause he pops the xans and he fucking with peep.

Just a reminder to not glorify drug use in TDS social threads please.

I was doing so fucking well since late Jan. Was sober, healthy, accomplishing things.

Then I thought my cat was about to die (really) and started drinking again. Right back into old habbits.

Motivation is fleeting, so that's gone.

I feel like the only thing in life I'm looking forward to is my stimulus check. I fucking owe taxes for the first time in my life.

It's whatever. I'm healthy and alive.

I've been trying to stay away from LSD because I took 50mg of sertraline last month and it triggered my schizo symptoms surprisingly very bad. I'm craving some LSD so much but I really shouldn't.

Anyways felt like ranting thanks for listening

Machiavellinism at its finest is just about focusing on your own shit. Thats what matters. Public opinion is just that, opinion. And not yours, therefore you can learn from it but should you? Up to you.

could be a dick poke too
post the verse on grindr
dress up slick, hat, cloak new
pick up green bitches like a grinder
they couldn't consider you kinder
invite them to gather
keep the guys together

My cars engine light came on.

Family lent me their old car temporarily.

That cars engine light came on.

Cars are my only source of income atm and my fridge empty.

Hehehehehehhe hahahahaha he he he hah... We live in a society...

How to get food stamps?

Last edited:
4zxnbu.jpg

Meh, I'm feeling kinda depressed today

Good news guys it's just an o2 sensor. Stress levels went down.

Edit: jk hahaha now my phone isn't charging. Weeeee rollercoaster. Who needs drugs when you can lose your mind from stress? Amirite?

I have an appointment with a therapist Wednesday over telecall or whatever that is. I feel kind of skeptical. The therapist is a drug counselor/therapist, and I didn't say anything about being on drugs when I was making the appointment. I have to see them before I can see the practitioner to get some medication.
Not going to bring up my past addictions, just going to talk firmly about my panic attacks and anxiety and if they try digging in my past to see I will just let them know that I don't feel comfortable discussing it over the telecall thing.