• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Just got a tooth pulled here at the dentist. The tooth was beyond salvage.
Dentist had to put in a few stiches, and told me to take ib prohin/acetaminophen for pain, along with some antibiotics.
Wasn't looking for codeine anyway. But would have been nice :(

Getting my teeth pulled too, tomorrow.
Finna call bupre a perc from now on.
Also got tests for iv diseases soon.
sucks man. hopefully they give you some strong shit.
friend of mine went in to check for iv diseases, and forgot what they said he had. something that people get when they shoot up (not hep or the hiv). he had to have a pick line in his arm and carry around these water balloon things of medicine.

Its pretty fucking annoying. You think after paying a couple hundred $ to see the dentist the least they could do is give you like 7x 7.5s.

Time is going by so fucking slow @ work. Feels like I have been here for at least 2 days. My dentist hasn't called me back, after I tried reaching out to them yesterday dealing with pain. Kind of fucked up. Most of the dentist i've been to have reached back out to me within the day or so atleast. I might pull a Karren and leave a negative Google Maps review :(

Ibuprofein is all we get. Nothing harder over here. I just started washing my teeth this december but the Quality of my teeth is bad.

I might easily have either hep c or hiv. Fuck me. Dont feel like getting it tested but Its about time.

Ibuprofein is all we get. Nothing harder over here. I just started washing my teeth this december but the Quality of my teeth is bad.

I might easily have either hep c or hiv. Fuck me. Dont feel like getting it tested but Its about time.
Fuck ibuprofen that shit makes me feel lowkey nauseous

They took away one tooth. Others are not as bad, gotta take care of them. Propably running out of bupre but oh well. Gotta taper it to a lower dose anyways.

Reactions: Ds
As it is, less is More with bupre. I aim to taper to 1mg a day. Not sure if one or two doses. Maybe 0.5mg twice a day would be better.

Today I looked around trying to find a shrink in my area. Found one that does Ketamine assisted treatment but cost's up to $500 per session, and their office is out-of-network, meaning that some $35 i pay per paycheck for health care wont cover it. Might give them a call anyway.
Trying to find a shrink is a headache. Most of the ones I tried reaching out to today have a waiting list for medicine-assisted treatment which really suck.
I feel like my anxiety issues is starting to interfere with my sleep schedule now. It was mostly during the day, but I find myself anxious even when I lay down. Melatonin only does so much.
I'm kind of in a fucked up situation. The place I work @ frowns upon any psych help/medication, and the place I am staying at has a 0 tolerance on any drugs, not saying I am looking for drugs, it just makes me feel even more anxious.
I had to hide like Anne Frank the other day when calling my dentist to tell them I was still in pain, because every where I turned was someone on staff, and if they overheard the conversation then they would assume I was seeking drugs.
Worried how this will go. Most places that I've ran into are doing telehealth calls, and my walls are fucking paper thin @ where I am at, and the last thing I fucking need is one of my flat mates listening in on the 'private' conversation between me & the doctor.
Can never seem to get ahead of anything.
-
So I was able to make an appointment with a therapist & a doctor. I am trying to figure out how this will go.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hopefully its nothing. I found some new veins too =D

Its a race till monday, propably staying sober and seeing some friends. No coffee, low on food.

Thanks. Hopefully its nothing. I found some new veins too =D

Its a race till monday, propably staying sober and seeing some friends. No coffee, low on food.
Up your magnesium intake if you can at any point. Hemp protein is high in it. It will help calm you down for low bupre