• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

I guess the question is can one ever really ā€œget itā€? Iā€™ve thought I had it for a brief moments of time but itā€™s always fleeting.
Sorry for just entering a thread without context...but I couldn't control myself as I read it.

In Zen there is a saying "the one who has a Satori goes straight to hell".

Meaning that all experience is fleeting and if you try to hang on to even most pristine ones it will get you in the same trouble as any other experience you try to hold on to.

This thread looks interesting. I am inviting myself in. :)

It would be a great thing to learn to let go and interest yourself in something that is calling your attention at the moment. Past grudges and too grandiose expectations from oneself really makes a person stuck. I would agree that that is one of the main reason why we tend to "enhance our reality" with drugs. There are other, more distressing reason, though. But boredom is really great fuel for drug use.

How do we get bored with so much diversity around us and in us? We can experience so many different things yet we succumb to such a sorry state. Fear and insecurity could have something to say about it I guess.

That is probably the right view but for me it personally sucks. I know that I have traded many material benefits to stay in a position of a "dreamer" or non conformity. I don't know if I will ever be able to ditch that stance. Some compromising will have to be made. That was always a though balance for me...

Edit - I agree with expectation but would not equal dreamer/non conformity with somebody who is just wishful. Meh, Im getting tired and am probably starting to ramble. Better to call it a day.

That is probably the right view but for me it personally sucks. I know that I have traded many material benefits to stay in a position of a "dreamer" or non conformity.
For sure. I tried to be without drugs but stopping bupre anything goes and its way worse. Ohh, relationships? Get off, I dont wanna ruin your life.

the hardest part is knowing who you can talk about this sort of stuff with. i feel like Iā€™ve met a lot of people who say it gives them an ā€œexistential crisisā€ when these sorts of things get brought up

and then you have to put on the mask so to speak

Well every life is different and we all come from different angles, but, I have successfully stopped buprenorphine after being on it for 3 years. It was rough and yes, having a wonderful wife and a kid that I adore was crucial for me to even try it.

I don't want to be one of those who says "if I have done it everybody can do it...". I am not everybody. I was never sexualy molested, homeless, directly in war/combat...and I was lucky enough to never put a needle in my vain. There are just so many factors when you come to this kind of things...

I stopped buprenorphine a year ago, so it is possible, but at the same time I know that if the situation was slightly different in my life and I never met my wife, I would be most certainly dead by now...

Psychosis should be used to get your shit together. Or something like that, atleast if possible.

But off topic, got a big day coming tomorrow (dat bupre aya!)

I ā€œconfessedā€, for a lack a of a better word, my experience with psychosis to a coworker of mine the other week. Heā€™s a very religious-spiritual guy and phase never been judgmental before in anything Iā€™ve shared with him

but anyways I just explained what happened and how lsd and weed fueled it but that I came out knowing who I was even better than when I went in. And just sort of getting at how psychosis isnā€™t something to immediately be fearful of. And he understood. Or at least empathized. Never really had that from someone who hasnā€™t already experienced it themselves. Feels good man

anyways?... @schizopath does aya mean ayahuasca??

Psychosis should be used to get your shit together.
Well, I was diagnosed with psychosis only once (although during amphetamine abuse I would enter and exit that state regularly) and after that I didn't touch ilicit drugs for mire than 7 years. I got a job and all. So yeah I think that it has served a purpose.

But off topic, got a big day coming tomorrow (dat bupre aya!)
Whatever it is I wish you luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
but anyways I just explained what happened and how lsd and weed fueled it but that I came out knowing who I was even better than when I went in.
One of my main lessons from that psychosis, as they call it. I would call it "waking up too soon and too violent" but hey they dont work that way....

restraining myself from going out to murder this motherfucker right now who 100% deserves it but i will let the police deal with it and hopefully it gets sorted else i don't know what i will do but it will be a pretty violent beating and smashing there bones with a crowbar.

If he physically attacks you then it is self defense. Remember that.

Just remember the rule of reciprocity. If the "attacker" has no weapon you are not allowed to brake his bones just because he pushed you or even punched you with bare fist.

It would be best to stay away from this kind of "steaming" cause it can lead to very bad outcomes. Take care - be self aware.

If anything escalates and the police don't do their job then i will handle it i don't give a fuck at this point some people are truly unevolved netherdals. Why cant all this hood shit just leave my fucking life alone i swear man shit just follows your around in this country no matter how hard i try stay on a straight path. I know the outcomes but i know the outcomes will be worst if nothing is done by me or the police. Fucking police are to fucking soft on cunts in this country.

Some people will quickly learn why i had the reputation i did back in the oldschool days of growing up there these dumb fucks think they can just fuck around and do what they have done to people i care about. But fuck i just want to escape all this bullshit because i don't want to throw my life away to deal with these things.

I hope i can just move out of this ghetto and get on my life and not return to deal with shit. I have not been this fucked off in years. Im going to breathe and pray to the lord to give me guidance and take away my anger before i do anything stupid in the future.

Fucking police are to fucking soft on cunts in this country.
This is the sad part. If you were to peacefully lay down on the ground, on some sunny part of the hill, tripping, police would search the hell out of you. God forbid you have some larger quantity if acid with you...it's jail time. But for violence and molesting police has much more understanding...

But fuck i just want to escape all this bullshit because i don't want to throw my life away to deal with these things.
Im going to breathe and pray to the lord to give me guidance and take away my anger before i do anything stupid in the future.

I really hope that things resolve in a peaceful and most harmonious way for you(and everyone who likes this peace and harmony stuff). ā¤