• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

That's cool man. Have you thought much about any aftercare plans or is it to soon? does the place you are at have like a 3/4 house or something where guys who complete the program can move into it?
Hopefully you will land a decent job or something and make enough $ to be able to be a healthy adult lol.
Yeah there's a few houses, but as far as I know we're only allowed to stay 6 months. So it's all temporary. Mainly I was expecting to tuck away some money so I can rent a place out. Just not sure if I'll stay in the city or head back closer to home. I also wanna find a therapist since I don't have one.

Snowstorm outside, so I'm just kicked back chilling all day today.

Havent dropped in here for a while. Got myself in to a pretty shit situation where I'm addicted to opiates, dont have the time and space to detox and my mental health is pretty fucked. I suffer intrusive suicidal ideation but its come to dominate my thinking recently.

I'm getting a buvidal injection tomorrow so hopefully the stability will enable me to start making the positive changes I need to. We'll see though, not much info out there on this treatment so it could go either way. I'm hoping it will give me my life back and enable me to start working to build my social/professional/support circles.

Havent dropped in here for a while. Got myself in to a pretty shit situation where I'm addicted to opiates, dont have the time and space to detox and my mental health is pretty fucked. I suffer intrusive suicidal ideation but its come to dominate my thinking recently.

I'm getting a buvidal injection tomorrow so hopefully the stability will enable me to start making the positive changes I need to. We'll see though, not much info out there on this treatment so it could go either way. I'm hoping it will give me my life back and enable me to start working to build my social/professional/support circles.
I'm sorry you're going through all of that, suicidal ideation is no fun.... especially when it builds on you like that.

I've met people that have gotten the sublocade shot, which I believe is similar. I've heard good things about it, that it leaves the body in such a way that makes it a more comfortable taper.

Well I am pissed. I was looking forward to upgrading my SSD card in my laptop and ended up ordering the wrong one. Didn't know that the one I have in there now was a SATA M.2, I had got the other one. (without the funny looking end).
Went to try and figure out how to install it, and not seeing it even being found on my laptop.
Totally clueluess when it comes down to installing the new hardware. Wasn't able to find anything really on the internet that helped much. Went to the Boot screen and all that was still not able to find what I was looking for. :(
So ordered a new one that is SATA, and hope it will work. I am out about 300$, and hopefully Amazon will refund me my $ for the other one when I send it back.
Atleast the screwdriver tool kit i had ordered for working on computer seemed to work.

So I have not seen a dentist for a couple of years, and man my teeth fucking hurt. Got some gnarly shit going on with my teeth (cracked, holes, exposed) and tomorrow I am going to the dentist to get one tooth that is causing me issues checked out. I'm almost certain that they are going to pull it (which I want done).
Always some anxiety behind me and dentist.
Will have to look into getting some dental implants down the road, and I am sure those are expensive as fuck. I don't even think my dental insurance would even cover the price of just 1. I think I can get like 1 root canal a year. cheap fucks..
Going to get the 2nd covid shot on Friday. So debating weather or not if I want to even come into work. I might have to. HR is sending everyone home after we get the shot, and my 'boss' isn't getting the shot because he isn't with the whole vaccine shit. So I'm sure he's pissed that everyone gets to leave early. So I bet he will try and find a way to make me suffer for it passive aggressively.

Counting down 6 hours. Who knows what to expect? My arm hurt like shit when I got the first shot, and I am told that the 2nd is a bit rougher. So No problems yet. I did stock up on food and etc so if I am going to be down for a few days atleast I got something if I feel around to eating.

my rabbit has developed some sort of skin irritation. he was sitting on my lap today when i noticed a weird pink spot in the fold of his neck (which is normally hidden). all the fur around it is wet and he's groomed all the fur off straight down to the skin.

i really don't have the funds for any crazy vet bills so hopefully it's something minor..

is there any toxic plants around your property or weeds. My dog would get similar things when i took him down walks in certain creeks. Some weeds are quite toxic for all animals.

is there any toxic plants around your property or weeds. My dog would get similar things when i took him down walks in certain creeks. Some weeds are quite toxic for all animals.
nah he's been inside all winter. apparently mites can latch on to them but i'm reading that's easily treatable so i'm hoping for that

We got some snow and ice last night and it already looks like a fucking ice rink out there. My bed area is like 80 degrees and the second i step off my bed it shoots down to the 60s.(house has no insulation).

I feel like i get it at this point. The one only thing that is a True fact is that every person is alone here. Coincidentally that also means that You must be your own Master too. You can change yourself and you are exactly what you need. So make it Last.

I feel like i get it at this point. The one only thing that is a True fact is that every person is alone here. Coincidentally that also means that You must be your own Master too. You can change yourself and you are exactly what you need. So make it Last.
I am also doing some soul searching. But admittedly I don't think I've "got" it yet.