• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

made it two weeks without doing anything but then on friday night, i smoked one hit of delta 8 thc...

was trying to abstain from weed this semester but i'm not gonna let one slip lead to a spiral. i'm quitting so that i'll have better focus on my studies but honestly, my internet addiction is faaar more of a hindrance to my success. cutting back on that one is gonna be difficult - to say the least

fuck the IRS. First they give me a $600 stimulus check, then ask for $550 back for late taxes. They can suck my fucking cock. Hope they know they are stealing from the hard working low-class.
I owe 2300 dollars to the state of West Virginia from last years taxes. I'm just so swamped with debt and have no job yet. Other than being stressed about finances I'm doing alright. But money is a big stressor I hate it.

I owe 2300 dollars to the state of West Virginia from last years taxes. I'm just so swamped with debt and have no job yet. Other than being stressed about finances I'm doing alright. But money is a big stressor I hate it.
Sucks man, I know that I still owe them for previous years. Wish they would focus more on people that make like ALOT more money then someone that makes minimum wage and is living on the poverty line.
So have they wrote you any threatening letters yet?

Sucks man, I know that I still owe them for previous years. Wish they would focus more on people that make like ALOT more money then someone that makes minimum wage and is living on the poverty line.
So have they wrote you any threatening letters yet?
I've been avoiding the mail lol. Can't be anything good. I at least set up a monthly payment plan I'm just late by some time.

been sober for two weeks and the urge to do drugs is strong, Idk how to live sober but i want to because the damage to my mind, body and soul is already too much. But i highly doubt ill ever feel peace without them

I hope you are able to find peace without external inputs. I think that sense of peace is the most stable and long-lasting and genuine.

Two weeks is a deeeecent length of time to go without. A day at a time and it can be as long as you want it to be.

Wishing you well, bruv. <3

Damn it feels good to have been able to do good habits for 5 weeks or so. Still starting new ones and keeping myself some what on top of my own life. Havent gone back to boxing but been Shadow boxing + boxing with weights.

boxing is a cool form of fitness. i dont think i ever fully realized the cardio those guys do in addition to strength and techincal skill training

boxing is a cool form of fitness. i dont think i ever fully realized the cardio those guys do in addition to strength and techincal skill training
Anytime I've tried boxing I've gotten laughed at for my goofy punching technique :ROFLMAO: but I agree it is cool and fun

One of my best mates was a boxer in Europe. I don't even want to try sparring with him as he'd just end my face. Different weight category though, true.

"Never fight out of your weight category".

I wouldn't mind trying boxing but I feel like I've done enough damage to my brain from two concussions and alcohol use.

I thought it'd be a long day but my obligation got cancelled. Thanks for that!
was your obligation good or bad?
luckily for me it was a short day, everyone was leaving the office around noon, and around noon-thirty I called my boss and he told me to roll out. very nice

was your obligation good or bad?
luckily for me it was a short day, everyone was leaving the office around noon, and around noon-thirty I called my boss and he told me to roll out. very nice
I just had to make up an IOP class, so not really too bad, just boring ya know. But apparently I was supposed to have gone this morning instead of this afternoon, so I got up too late and just have to make it up next week. Oh hell yeah, well glad it worked out for you.

Reactions: Ds
I just had to make up an IOP class, so not really too bad, just boring ya know. But apparently I was supposed to have gone this morning instead of this afternoon, so I got up too late and just have to make it up next week. Oh hell yeah, well glad it worked out for you.
Nice man, now are your IOP classes part of your living arrangements? The place where I am at has on property IOP classes where you can either stay on property, or do an off-property IOP. Good for people that have like no where to live.
Do you have to attend a certain amount of IOP classes before you like get a job or something, or can you work while you are in the IOP program?

Nice man, now are your IOP classes part of your living arrangements? The place where I am at has on property IOP classes where you can either stay on property, or do an off-property IOP. Good for people that have like no where to live.
Do you have to attend a certain amount of IOP classes before you like get a job or something, or can you work while you are in the IOP program?
Yeah, the classes are part of where I'm living. The first week is considered Partial Hospitalization, doing two groups every day. But after that it drops down to IOP just doing 1 group Monday - Thursday. In addition to doing a 12 step meeting every day. I was on blackout for the first two weeks, meaning I was pretty much restricted to the house. But now that that is over I can go anywhere and get a job and the like.

Reactions: Ds
Yeah, the classes are part of where I'm living. The first week is considered Partial Hospitalization, doing two groups every day. But after that it drops down to IOP just doing 1 group Monday - Thursday. In addition to doing a 12 step meeting every day. I was on blackout for the first two weeks, meaning I was pretty much restricted to the house. But now that that is over I can go anywhere and get a job and the like.
That's cool man. Have you thought much about any aftercare plans or is it to soon? does the place you are at have like a 3/4 house or something where guys who complete the program can move into it?
Hopefully you will land a decent job or something and make enough $ to be able to be a healthy adult lol.