• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Did you hear back @deficiT ?

I’m feeling good about this year y’all. Something feels different. Not like I’ve had some revelation or anything. But I feel like I’m ready to take on more responsibility for my life. I’ve spent too long blaming the world for my problems and not looking in

Did you hear back @deficiT ?

I’m feeling good about this year y’all. Something feels different. Not like I’ve had some revelation or anything. But I feel like I’m ready to take on more responsibility for my life. I’ve spent too long blaming the world for my problems and not looking in

I haven't yet, I'm supposed to have a second interview. I'm feeling positive about it though my first interview went well. I've got a second job I interviewed with lined up as backup just in case.

And ditto on things feeling different this year. I've been clean so far, and it's been the longest I've been by myself. I just feel better overall and I've got the motivation to put in the work to make things better for myself. I'm just feeling a more positive energy about everything.

Good for you man. Let us know how things turn out

I have a feeling 2020 will go down as one of the darkest years for a lot of people. Glad to be through it and with a vaccines on the way

I hope its ok to just talk. I am clean now, I have the infection from injecting and I really hope that clears up. I am drinking a lot now though instead- about 8 cans of cider a day (500ML, 7.5 percent )

I feel like I am worthless and a burden to everyone. I have survived so many things but why me? I wish I could go back to when I was around 21, I was still an opiate addict but was with my fiancee of 6 years, I loved her so much. I ruined it all. I wonder why I am alive really, I am anxious of going out as I guess most people are at the moment but not good at talking in groups face to face.

I kind of feel like I failed the growing up stage and if anyone could talk it would really help me. Thank you, Conan.

yep i've always been a morning person, though never this early.

i'm thinking of getting one of those sunlight replicators since it's supposed to help with maintaining the circadian rhythm when waking up before the sun rises

yeah i am

basically i work 5-8 am (sometimes until 9) and then classes later in the day. luckily my schedule worked out where i have no classes on tuesday and thursday though.

i only work part time as i have some financial help from parents but not enough to the point of not needing my own income. it's ok, i feel a lot better about earning some of my own money than taking theirs. but of course i'm extremely grateful for all they do

fuck the IRS. First they give me a $600 stimulus check, then ask for $550 back for late taxes. They can suck my fucking cock. Hope they know they are stealing from the hard working low-class.