• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

@deficiT
It's been a while brooo, how u doing? i'm feeling so good, i'm not gonna lie i use morphine here and there but FK getting hooked again. plus my main dealer died 2-3weeks ago and my other are charging 2x the reg price because it's very scarce, anyway Cheers bro! feel free to PM me if u wanna talk about life hehehe.

Hey folks, I'm back and alive. I've got 38 days clean as of today and I'm doing much better.
OGM THAT'S AWESOME BRO. CONGRATULATIONS 4 WEEKS IS WHEN U START TO FEEL NORMAL AGAIN. congratulations mate, quite an achievement. :D

OGM THAT'S AWESOME BRO. CONGRATULATIONS 4 WEEKS IS WHEN U START TO FEEL NORMAL AGAIN. congratulations mate, quite an achievement. :D

Hey brother, glad to hear you are doing well too. It was quite a ride. I had a pretty rough time but ended up in the right place.

you got internet access in rehab?!?
Yeah, it wasn't like this last year.
This year they always come with you outside.
It's much better this way, since sleepless nights and annoying people can be made up for by internet.

Yeah, it wasn't like this last year.
This year they always come with you outside.
It's much better this way, since sleepless nights and annoying people can be made up for by internet.

Yeah after a couple weeks in the place I was at I quickly got very claustrophobic. Only a couple short phone calls a week. at least they gave us cigs

Yeah after a couple weeks in the place I was at I quickly got very claustrophobic. Only a couple short phone calls a week. at least they gave us cigs
Well, we get to go to store as a gang gang whit the staff here.
GAGNGNG GANAGNA SHIT!
I fucking hate gipsies, thank god there are none here.
Last time they formed their own group and stole foods etcc. little rats...
Many of them cant even read and i'm from northern europe, where education is very good.

GAGNGNG GANAGNA SHIT!
Many of them cant even read and i'm from northern europe, where education is very good.

My last treatment 6 years ago we could do store runs. Really makes a world of difference. Having to wait on ppl to send you supplies is the worst.

you got internet access in rehab?!?
yeah, some rehabs let you have a phone these days....iike wtf.
here in peru. dude it's so fking tough it's like a military school or some shit, they don't hit you but they abuse you psychologically.
fuck that i escaped with some other dude when i had 9 months XD i've never been to rehab ever since if you don't count the 45 day psychward i went through 2 years ago(that was even tougher for me, 14 FKING HRS SITTING DOWN in a table and you can't do shit besides reading drawing talking to your psychologist, THERAPIES.....if u can call that shit therapy. they woke us up at 5.45am and we went to sleep at 9am or so......fuck me those days were horrible forreal, i prefer to be active like in those stupid communities that the recovery rate is 3% xdddddddddd the only thing that works is AYAHUASCA and also when you're mature enough that you want to change for yourself. otherwise you'll just maintain the neverending cycle.(clean 1 month relapse, clean 2 weeks relapse, clean 1 week relapse again and when u finally notice what ur doing u have a needle in ur arm at least 3-4 times a day....the fuck....anyway cool to see you around again deficit :) i'll PM ya soon brother. i need some advice ;)

yeah, some rehabs let you have a phone these days....iike wtf.
here in peru. dude it's so fking tough it's like a military school or some shit, they don't hit you but they abuse you psychologically.
fuck that i escaped with some other dude when i had 9 months XD i've never been to rehab ever since if you don't count the 45 day psychward i went through 2 years ago(that was even tougher for me, 14 FKING HRS SITTING DOWN in a table and you can't do shit besides reading drawing talking to your psychologist, THERAPIES.....if u can call that shit therapy. they woke us up at 5.45am and we went to sleep at 9am or so......fuck me those days were horrible forreal, i prefer to be active like in those stupid communities that the recovery rate is 3% xdddddddddd the only thing that works is AYAHUASCA and also when you're mature enough that you want to change for yourself. otherwise you'll just maintain the neverending cycle.(clean 1 month relapse, clean 2 weeks relapse, clean 1 week relapse again and when u finally notice what ur doing u have a needle in ur arm at least 3-4 times a day....the fuck....anyway cool to see you around again deficit :) i'll PM ya soon brother. i need some advice ;)

Yeah, with the covid still going on there really wasn't a whole lot we could do. Stayed in male housing with like 22 other dudes, although it was a fairly big ass, nice house. We had 8 hours of groups at the center, and one nightly meeting at the house. The staff was a little dysfunctional due to understaffing, but otherwise everyone there was cool for the most part. Although i had a carton of smokes stolen from me, the admin ended up making it up for me. I even got a chance to play my bass with a couple other dudes that played music, which was a nice change of pace.

Prior to the virus they used to do a whole lot more there but everyones pretty limited right now.

I’m still here, still clean. Almost 3 years now. No opiate relapses but I’ve had two coke binges In the last year. As we know, that stuff is easy peasy. It simply doesn’t impact even remotely the same tendencies and physical issues that opiates do. I’m still here almost daily lurking as I credit TDS in large part for my recovery.

I’ve had weight fluctuation issues in 2020 because COVID fucked my exercise routine to bits.

I can’t help but everyday to think about those opiate addicts that are battling their demons during this pandemic. What a nightmare.

Also, got word that two of my old dealers are now dead from fake Oxy 30s (I’m sure it was fentanyl) and I’ve had these vivid nightmares of how, if I would’ve waited another year to get clean, I’d probably be dead as well. 14 years I went without dying and then it just so happens that these killer pills show up the year I stopped. It’s an intrusive thought when I think about my wife or kids finding me dead in the bathroom but I guess it’s reality.

I haven’t had any issue staying away from opiates. At all. I just don’t feel the call anymore. Uninterested. Something I never thought would happen but it did.

Work is better than ever, so is family and my hobbies (no more selling music equipment for 10% of wht it’s worth so I can score).

Love you all! DM me if you wanna chat, I’m still around. I owe this forum my life.

GAGNGNG GANAGNA SHIT!

Half-gypsy here, father side. Mom = Spanish

don't behave like this.

tumblr_mqiiu7k4eJ1scaoboo1_500.gif

I'm doing good my neighbour! Hur mår du?
Please, answer in English. My swedish is rusty, hehe.
I was in rehab, but i couldn't do it for too long. 1 week sober.
Now back on track and the trail just keeps going on.

I'm doing good my neighbour! Hur mår du?
Please, answer in English. My swedish is rusty, hehe.
I was in rehab, but i couldn't do it for too long. 1 week sober.
Now back on track and the trail just keeps going on.

Glad o hear that! How come you are writing in swedish? Have I finally foun anothr swede here lol?
Im actually feeling good now. Took some amwesome MDMA and it's starting to kick in. Havefelt like absolute shit for a week so this is mooore than welcome ahhh <3

Are you sober now?

Glad o hear that! How come you are writing in swedish? Have I finally foun anothr swede here lol?
Im actually feeling good now. Took some amwesome MDMA and it's starting to kick in. Havefelt like absolute shit for a week so this is mooore than welcome ahhh <3

Are you sober now?
I'm from Finland.

Are you sober now?
and no i took some bupre in morning and another one when i woke up again. been sleeping this day on and off.