• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social The Dark Side Social Thread vs. Darksiders Forever

Psycho_Logic

Bluelighter
Trying to find my self but unable so far.
Psychosis should be used to get your shit together.
Well, I was diagnosed with psychosis only once (although during amphetamine abuse I would enter and exit that state regularly) and after that I didn't touch ilicit drugs for mire than 7 years. I got a job and all. So yeah I think that it has served a purpose.

But off topic, got a big day coming tomorrow (dat bupre aya!)
Whatever it is I wish you luck! :)

Last edited:

Audiobook

Bluelighter
All I am gonna say is that it is amazing how many issues people make for themselves when you tell them to leave you the fuck alone and they don’t...until you fucking force them to in some way.

And if you can do so non violently, that’s amazing too.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
restraining myself from going out to murder this motherfucker right now who 100% deserves it but i will let the police deal with it and hopefully it gets sorted else i don't know what i will do but it will be a pretty violent beating and smashing there bones with a crowbar.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
restraining myself from going out to murder this motherfucker right now who 100% deserves it but i will let the police deal with it and hopefully it gets sorted else i don't know what i will do but it will be a pretty violent beating and smashing there bones with a crowbar.
If he physically attacks you then it is self defense. Remember that.

That is my way of dealing with my neighbors.

Hopefully I am moving soon. Then I expect things to get better.

Psycho_Logic

Bluelighter
If he physically attacks you then it is self defense. Remember that.

Just remember the rule of reciprocity. If the "attacker" has no weapon you are not allowed to brake his bones just because he pushed you or even punched you with bare fist.

It would be best to stay away from this kind of "steaming" cause it can lead to very bad outcomes. Take care - be self aware.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
If anything escalates and the police don't do their job then i will handle it i don't give a fuck at this point some people are truly unevolved netherdals. Why cant all this hood shit just leave my fucking life alone i swear man shit just follows your around in this country no matter how hard i try stay on a straight path. I know the outcomes but i know the outcomes will be worst if nothing is done by me or the police. Fucking police are to fucking soft on cunts in this country.

Some people will quickly learn why i had the reputation i did back in the oldschool days of growing up there these dumb fucks think they can just fuck around and do what they have done to people i care about. But fuck i just want to escape all this bullshit because i don't want to throw my life away to deal with these things.

I hope i can just move out of this ghetto and get on my life and not return to deal with shit. I have not been this fucked off in years. Im going to breathe and pray to the lord to give me guidance and take away my anger before i do anything stupid in the future.

Psycho_Logic

Bluelighter
Fucking police are to fucking soft on cunts in this country.
This is the sad part. If you were to peacefully lay down on the ground, on some sunny part of the hill, tripping, police would search the hell out of you. God forbid you have some larger quantity if acid with you...it's jail time. But for violence and molesting police has much more understanding...

But fuck i just want to escape all this bullshit because i don't want to throw my life away to deal with these things.
Im going to breathe and pray to the lord to give me guidance and take away my anger before i do anything stupid in the future.

I really hope that things resolve in a peaceful and most harmonious way for you(and everyone who likes this peace and harmony stuff). ❤

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Just remember the rule of reciprocity. If the "attacker" has no weapon you are not allowed to brake his bones just because he pushed you or even punched you with bare fist.

It would be best to stay away from this kind of "steaming" cause it can lead to very bad outcomes. Take care - be self aware.
Ok, look, I am not breaking anyone’s fucking bones.

Or going to seek anyone out. I actively avoid morons for a reason.

Also, rules and laws do very by jurisdiction.

Bottom line, if someone messes with you, protect yourself until you can get away if you absolutely have to.

If you have told someone to leave you alone and they don’t, then make someone aware and if you have to, defend yourself.

Obviously I am self aware, thank you for saying that though bc that is step number one!!

However, all of this is not that hard. Or extreme. Stop it with the extreme shit. It is generally legal to defend yourself.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
People now, because of COVID-19 seem to be big with the drama now.

I advise that we all just watch some TV and maybe try and calm down...South Park is a good choice IMO.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
People now, because of COVID-19 seem to be big with the drama now.

I advise that we all just watch some TV and maybe try and calm down...South Park is a good choice IMO.

I'm rewatching True Blood. Eric is sooo hot. :D

thegreenhand

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
just wanna rant for a sec and say how much love i have for all of you here on BL

this place has honestly saved my life in ways i can't express with mere words. today i've felt like absolute shit - just sitting here contemplating how much time i've wasted on meaningless bullshit. but i can say without a doubt that i don't regret any second i have spent on this site. i genuinely don't think i can say that about anywhere else on the internet. thank you for all being yourselves in this tiny little corner of human collective consciousness

🤍

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
just wanna rant for a sec and say how much love i have for all of you here on BL

this place has honestly saved my life in ways i can't express with mere words. today i've felt like absolute shit - just sitting here contemplating how much time i've wasted on meaningless bullshit. but i can say without a doubt that i don't regret any second i have spent on this site. i genuinely don't think i can say that about anywhere else on the internet. thank you for all being yourselves in this tiny little corner of human collective consciousness

🤍
BL loves you back buddy <3

Audiobook

Bluelighter
I have no idea...but I think I may be able to turn my empathy on and off and for my neighbors in my situation it’s turned off.

I am hoping to move eventually, or they also seem to be leaving.

But I am noticing something new about myself...