• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social The Dark Side Social Thread vs. Darksiders Forever

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
fuck the IRS. First they give me a $600 stimulus check, then ask for $550 back for late taxes. They can suck my fucking cock. Hope they know they are stealing from the hard working low-class.

thegreenhand

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
made it two weeks without doing anything but then on friday night, i smoked one hit of delta 8 thc...

was trying to abstain from weed this semester but i'm not gonna let one slip lead to a spiral. i'm quitting so that i'll have better focus on my studies but honestly, my internet addiction is faaar more of a hindrance to my success. cutting back on that one is gonna be difficult - to say the least

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
fuck the IRS. First they give me a $600 stimulus check, then ask for $550 back for late taxes. They can suck my fucking cock. Hope they know they are stealing from the hard working low-class.
I owe 2300 dollars to the state of West Virginia from last years taxes. I'm just so swamped with debt and have no job yet. Other than being stressed about finances I'm doing alright. But money is a big stressor I hate it.

• Sad
Reactions: D's

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
I owe 2300 dollars to the state of West Virginia from last years taxes. I'm just so swamped with debt and have no job yet. Other than being stressed about finances I'm doing alright. But money is a big stressor I hate it.
Sucks man, I know that I still owe them for previous years. Wish they would focus more on people that make like ALOT more money then someone that makes minimum wage and is living on the poverty line.
So have they wrote you any threatening letters yet?

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Sucks man, I know that I still owe them for previous years. Wish they would focus more on people that make like ALOT more money then someone that makes minimum wage and is living on the poverty line.
So have they wrote you any threatening letters yet?
I've been avoiding the mail lol. Can't be anything good. I at least set up a monthly payment plan I'm just late by some time.

SunriseChampion

Bluelighter
been sober for two weeks and the urge to do drugs is strong, Idk how to live sober but i want to because the damage to my mind, body and soul is already too much. But i highly doubt ill ever feel peace without them

I hope you are able to find peace without external inputs. I think that sense of peace is the most stable and long-lasting and genuine.

Two weeks is a deeeecent length of time to go without. A day at a time and it can be as long as you want it to be.

Wishing you well, bruv. <3

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Damn it feels good to have been able to do good habits for 5 weeks or so. Still starting new ones and keeping myself some what on top of my own life. Havent gone back to boxing but been Shadow boxing + boxing with weights.

thegreenhand

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
boxing is a cool form of fitness. i dont think i ever fully realized the cardio those guys do in addition to strength and techincal skill training

SunriseChampion

Bluelighter
One of my best mates was a boxer in Europe. I don't even want to try sparring with him as he'd just end my face. Different weight category though, true.

"Never fight out of your weight category".

I wouldn't mind trying boxing but I feel like I've done enough damage to my brain from two concussions and alcohol use.