• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

If it weren't for this forum and a couple other HR sites, I would have been dope sick 10x over and had 4 other dependencies to boot. Thank you all!

(Thankfully I found erowid, lysergium, and I believe bluelight before I ever really got into drug use, age 13 or 14).
whats lysergium?

whats lysergium?
Lysacium or something was the name. Can't find it now. Was an old one page anonymous message board on psychedelics, when I was just a kid.

It was linked to from here:

This was my first exposure to the idea of drugs, before dare class even started, I had the fbi ask me questions about my "friend" (read: fucking tool; car thief, and the first person to ever give me meth) who actually physically put this as the front page of dare.com for a few days, and my friend who found the exploit and wrote the propaganda. (I was 12 or 13 and the dare indoctrination hadn't even started in school yet. You can bet i was well prepared with facts to antagonize the officer doing the classes when they did start)

Last edited:
Wondering how the fuck my life is going to turn out next year. Man this year could either way in the second half of it. I hope it doesn't go the same patterns of my life of been fucking terrible lol. Im just getting tired of life. I put on a good fucking mask of pretending im happy and okay though. Almost may idk where all the time went. I just need to let go and let life flow instead of struggling upstream agains't the current.

Over this endless game of grinding to go nowhere. I want to get my self sorted and a good job then probably find a nice women to settle down and have a family with to give my life at least some sort of fucking point to live for. ALso i need to wise up fucking asap and not let people take advantage of me which i try do but i think im to easy going. I always have groups at my place but people need to learn to bring their own snacks bruh for real. Idk man with my OG crew we always pull up together with snacks never let the host always have them maybe thats why we so tight everything is fair and no 1 has to speak up cause we always been like that. ehh its a sad realization to come to though for some people especially when your catching feelings but im starting to see how things play out. Society is something i am still deciding whenever its worth to even maintain or just drop out of it again and do what i love to do most soaring through oceans of higher dimensions.

Please lord guide my way help me through these tests. Way the light guide me through the oceans of darkness.

Why lord did ya have to make so fucking ugly looking. Ehh fuck if i was rich i would get some hella plastic surgery fix my jaw fix my teeth and face. My nose looks broken. i do so much for people man but very few people take the time to also do something nice for me in return. So ima detox and do some grinding and just hope one day i find a women i can marry.

I fucking brush them but their quality has always been shit. Like I guess theres something wrong with my stomach or some food thing.

Yeah, I go once at 1p, and then before I go to bed at 6:30p.

Not that I'm crazy about my teeth, but I just don't want to face problems. But hopefully you come out of it ok. @schizopath

Last edited:
Yeah, fitness encouraged. Invega blocks it. You just motivated me to take a shower.🙃

Okay new garage motors installed, now to go pick this months scripts and getting supplies to fix the garden door intrance infront and get more supplies to fix the fence, Busy day but i prefer it tht way,keepsmy mind of the alcohol lol

Didn't get the office manager job that I had applied for.
Kinda bummed me out, so trying to think positive about it. It would have been a high stressful job, and maybe it is a good thing that I didn't get it.
I think it would have paid a dollar or so more, so really isn't that big of a deal.
Other note, I had spoken with my mother on my lunch break, and she told me about a lot of family drama that has been going on. Sometimes I am glad that I don't live back there anymore, yeah shit seems tougher on my own but atleast I don't have to deal with family chaos.
Looking forward to getting off work because it is a beautiful day here and I would rather be outdoors then stuck in an office.

Didn't get the office manager job that I had applied for.
Kinda bummed me out, so trying to think positive about it. It would have been a high stressful job, and maybe it is a good thing that I didn't get it.
I think it would have paid a dollar or so more, so really isn't that big of a deal.
Other note, I had spoken with my mother on my lunch break, and she told me about a lot of family drama that has been going on. Sometimes I am glad that I don't live back there anymore, yeah shit seems tougher on my own but atleast I don't have to deal with family chaos.
Looking forward to getting off work because it is a beautiful day here and I would rather be outdoors then stuck in an office.
This is slightly off topic but in a way the same. I studied for an office job (an accounted) studied all my way up to N6 3 years post grad. Got a job that paid well for entry level and the future looked bright but after 6 months i quit. Why? Cause i just couldn't do the whole cornered off desk job, sitting infront of a computer the whole day and just typing numbers over and over. lol what was i trying to say,hhmm oh yeah desk jobs aren't for me, the coporate schene is not for me. i like being outside, using my hands or teaching, did that for a year in south korea. I like being active in my job or work. Guess what im saying is to try get the ideal job that makes you happy to do it even on the worst of days. But though it is not always possible, its something to aim at.

I like being active in my job or work. Guess what im saying is to try get the ideal job that makes you happy to do it even on the worst of days. But though it is not always possible, its something to aim at.
What do you do for work now??

I'm a veterinary technician and I love love love it :) I started as a vet tech 18 years ago, and whilst I've tried a few different things here and there over the years, I always come back to being a vet tech <3

D's sorry to hear you didn't get the job dude. Have you applied for others?

I'm a veterinary technician and I love love love it :) I started as a vet tech 18 years ago, and whilst I've tried a few different things here and there over the years, I always come back to being a vet tech <3

Working with animals must be fun. Have always loved critters. Sadly I live in a place that doesn't allow pets (like cats and dogs), and always worried that I could be evicted at any moment(just because me and the house manager don't really get along).

I haven't put much thought into it @n3ophy7e . I had applied for the job because some of my co-workers wanted me too. I am just happy I am getting office experience. I know later down the road I could move to another company and make a lot more money then I make now. I guess I need to look for some gratitude. I have a job that I enjoy for the most part, other needs are met.
Someday though.

I have a small garden service operation and do some data capturing work from home and updating my one my mates site for items being sold on there and also do some sales of products too, to a certain client base. So i live of that and my interest on my little investments i have.

But working with animals i love as i also volunteer at my local spca on weekends and randomly during the week. But being a vet tech sounds a lot more interesting.

Plus in my early years, early to mid twenties to late twenties i owned two businesses but with family and that never works out, funny how family can steal from there own business and the family partners they in with. Also started a business with two friends 2 years back where we did fucking good and made a good amount of money but then one guy got greedy or developed a gambling habit and that send our business down the drain and my name in that industry too. So now i do almost everything solo when it comes to income.

I guess I need to look for some gratitude.
Yeah man <3 I have taught myself to find gratitude in everything. It shifts your whole perspective. I'm so much more positive and, well, grateful lol. I'm very proud of you brother <3

@Coffeeshroom that is SO awesome you volunteer at the SPCA! Do you have any pets?

FUCK the world man ima embrace my dark aspects more stop been so fucking accepting and kind to everyone. This world is faker than Michael Jacksons nose. Through love comes pain then anger a fucking endless cycle of lies and a compulsion of a biochemical reaction in our fucking brains controlling us.

Fuck man i should of listened to myself every fucking time my highest sense of self is always fucking right for what's good for me and my lower primal urges take over and get me fucked over.

Not the right time at all for shit to come up like this. Why lord ya test me so much I might just fucking break and snap one day.

man why I have to go out and catch dumb as fucking feelings and get played man for months. Ima fucking over tryna cater for the world. Fuck it fuck it all.

Ima walk this path of life alone and alone it will be fuck it i don't even any other human been to justify my continued existence. Love is a lie the media has everybody like a sheep with the wool over their eyes.

Ima hit this fucking anger out in the gym and resist the urge to relapse on hardcore stims. I knew it was all a fucking lie man but i didn't wanna trust my inner most feelings and hurt and instead let myself get fooled. Over fake people fucking oath. i need some angry music house and psy music is to chill and makes me think more.

Fucking oath why do i even bother coming back to society its the same toxic landfill it always has been. Ima def drop the fuck out of it as soon as i possibly can and go back to been a free floating wizard in the universe.

@Coffeeshroom that is SO awesome you volunteer at the SPCA! Do you have any pets?
Yeah i have 2 jack russels and had one bull terrier but i had to put her down last year cause she attacked and killed 2 dogs last year and bit the owner in process. Was a big civil court case but at the end it was ruled for me to put my dog down. Just because that bitch didn't walk her dogs with leaches.

But im looking now at getting 2 border collies maybe. Awesome and very family friendly dogs.

A
Yeah i have 2 jack russels and had one bull terrier but i had to put her down last year cause she attacked and killed 2 dogs last year and bit the owner in process. Was a big civil court case but at the end it was ruled for me to put my dog down. Just because that bitch didn't walk her dogs with leaches.

But im looking now at getting 2 border collies maybe. Awesome and very family friendly dogs.
So sorry to hear about the bull terrier :( I LOVE bull terriers, they are such sweethearts.
My partner and I have 2 english staffies, and 2 cats. It's endlessly entertaining at our house :)

My former in laws had a couple border collies. They are sweet dogs but quite neurotic.