• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

So tomorrow is my doctor appointment with the nurse practitioner. Going to talk with her about some medication management. Hopefully she will be able to start treating my anxiety with medications. Not really looking for some zoloft. Need something to help me get through the day without having panic attacks.
It's going to be a long week.

I really don't like how some people see 'outside help' as a problem. Some people I work with frown upon people seeking outside help with their issues. Like seeing a therapist and or a psychiatrist. It's really fucking none of their business anyway who I decide to see, and if they do help me then I am going to utilize that option.
Just hate it when they give me shit for it. Really could care less for what they say.
One of the guys manages the halfway house where I am at, and he could make my life a living hell if he had wanted to.
Another reason why I fucking hate my current living situation.

I really don't like how some people see 'outside help' as a problem. Some people I work with frown upon people seeking outside help with their issues. Like seeing a therapist and or a psychiatrist. It's really fucking none of their business anyway who I decide to see, and if they do help me then I am going to utilize that option.
Just hate it when they give me shit for it. Really could care less for what they say.
One of the guys manages the halfway house where I am at, and he could make my life a living hell if he had wanted to.
Another reason why I fucking hate my current living situation.
Tell me about it. My new roommate here is hopefully gonna be my potential roommate in the future, as we're starting the hunt for a house now.

Reactions: Ds
I’m not sure if you were talking to me. I’m a female, btw - been using this site for over a decade, actually! I know what TDS is about. ✨

Im clean except weed, btw - and I am moving from a state where weed is illegal, to one where it is legal. Unfortunately, I can still be incarcerated for it. Which blows because it keeps me off the street drugs that led me into the gates (not of heaven).
Sending you peeps some love and light. I managed to hold onto a bit.

Going to look at a new place today in an hour or so. Had a talk with an attorney about my charge.

I'm really worried about it for some reason. I don't think I should be because I've been doing everything I can to prove my commitment towards getting sober.

Since my DWI charge, I've gone through detox, inpatient, and sober living for several months.

So new nurse practitioner started me off on Zoloft and Hydroxyzine, and after doing some research I don't think I am going to start taking the Zoloft. It has some negative side-effects that really bother me. I'd say I have a semi-active sex life, and would hate it if Zoloft interfered with my love making.
I'm not really sure if it will matter if I say that or not when speaking with the nurse so instead I will come up with another reason why I don't want to take it.
The Hydroxyzine I am okay with. I've taken it in the past, and with allergy season around the corner it is something I think I can benefit from.
My next appointment with the nurse is later next month, so I might tell her that the Zoloft is making me even more anxious/nervous, and hopefully she will try something else.
--
I am 3 hours in @ my job, and I am already wanting to leave. The highlight of most of my days is when I punch out and head to the house.

So new nurse practitioner started me off on Zoloft and Hydroxyzine, and after doing some research I don't think I am going to start taking the Zoloft. It has some negative side-effects that really bother me. I'd say I have a semi-active sex life, and would hate it if Zoloft interfered with my love making.
I'm not really sure if it will matter if I say that or not when speaking with the nurse so instead I will come up with another reason why I don't want to take it.
The Hydroxyzine I am okay with. I've taken it in the past, and with allergy season around the corner it is something I think I can benefit from.
My next appointment with the nurse is later next month, so I might tell her that the Zoloft is making me even more anxious/nervous, and hopefully she will try something else.
--
I am 3 hours in @ my job, and I am already wanting to leave. The highlight of most of my days is when I punch out and head to the house.
Have you used Bupropion before? It's an NDRI and works as an alright antidepressant without the sexual side effects. But yeah higher doses of SSRI's definitely affect the libido. Mine is currently in the tank, I'm taking 40mg citalopram.

Have you used Bupropion before? It's an NDRI and works as an alright antidepressant without the sexual side effects. But yeah higher doses of SSRI's definitely affect the libido. Mine is currently in the tank, I'm taking 40mg citalopram.
I have not. Might talk to nurse about that at the next appointment. Hopefully will start to see some relief from my anxiety and panic attacks.

Hey guys, quick q. Can you use H roughly 8hrs after 2mg subutex. will i just be wasting or more od, chance?

OH just got back from holiday.

Wadup Ya'll

Went to dentist today, got the teeth cleaned and they helped me formulate a treatment plan for some of my other teeth. next tuesday I am getting a couple of cavities filled, and a crown put on one of my teeth. After insurance I am looking at a $600 bill :\
I have care credit, so I am able to like pay a little off each paycheck which is nice.
Hey guys, quick q. Can you use H roughly 8hrs after 2mg subutex. will i just be wasting or more od, chance?

OH just got back from holiday.

Wadup Ya'll
Yes. Subutex doesn't have the naltrexone in it. Just be careful with dose of h.

Went to dentist today, got the teeth cleaned and they helped me formulate a treatment plan for some of my other teeth. next tuesday I am getting a couple of cavities filled, and a crown put on one of my teeth. After insurance I am looking at a $600 bill :\
I have care credit, so I am able to like pay a little off each paycheck which is nice.

Yes. Subutex doesn't have the naltrexone in it. Just be careful with dose of h.
yeah thanks, just noticed. Its hitting abit harder but also been dope clean a few weeks and of the subs a week but then decided to pop 1 2mg tab this morning at 4am for the ride home and now then im home i just crave H, like the sweats and chicken skin and all that jazz just as i pulled into my driveway, maybe more a mindfuck, just cause my mind knows im back in the hood and i can score. BUt yeah got and only had a few puffs now.

Reactions: Ds
Well started doing my taxes when I got to the part where it says I owe $609.
I had to quit.
I don't see how and why me, single, claming myself and 0. making around $11 an hour get fucking taxed $609. I really don't understand it. Some fuckery is going on.
I wish I knew more about filing taxes, I was doing the free turbo tax method, because well I don't have anything special (like own a home, etc).

I am hoping for this next stimulus check, so I can take my taxes somewhere, like to a professional. To see if they can get a better number then I can because this is really fucking ridiculous.

procrastinated writing a paper for some bullshit art class i have to take and now i have to have it dont by midnight :/

i'm not hating on art classes but why do i have to pay tuition for something that doesnt relate at all to my field of study?? i just wanna do math lol

Going to the dentist again today, getting a couple of cavities filled, and a crown. Costing me over $600. So will have them hold the check hopefully until the 17th.
Funds are so tight for me. Haven't been able to do things i actually enjoy.
Maybe this summer i will plan something.