• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

just wanna rant for a sec and say how much love i have for all of you here on BL

this place has honestly saved my life in ways i can't express with mere words. today i've felt like absolute shit - just sitting here contemplating how much time i've wasted on meaningless bullshit. but i can say without a doubt that i don't regret any second i have spent on this site. i genuinely don't think i can say that about anywhere else on the internet. thank you for all being yourselves in this tiny little corner of human collective consciousness

🤍

just wanna rant for a sec and say how much love i have for all of you here on BL

this place has honestly saved my life in ways i can't express with mere words. today i've felt like absolute shit - just sitting here contemplating how much time i've wasted on meaningless bullshit. but i can say without a doubt that i don't regret any second i have spent on this site. i genuinely don't think i can say that about anywhere else on the internet. thank you for all being yourselves in this tiny little corner of human collective consciousness

🤍
BL loves you back buddy <3

Goodnight Bluelight ✌️ Until tomorrow ❤️

does aya mean ayahuasca??

Yeah, if you have the chance just bite it already. It's something you need to try, I was scared first too but as soon as the sham began chanting I was floating, if I did it alone i would prlly die tbh ahaha. It's insane to handle it by yourself, and that's why ayahuasca it's a drug you need to be watched by either a experienced person or better case a shaman, there's places around the world. Peru, Amazon -- etc. I did it Peru. A warning it's that the smell might not be pleasant as when you will wake up you will stink so you will need a shower. Also don't eat anything before hand and avoid drinkin if you can. That's why if you ate anything you gotta be honest because's there's some danger involved and the sham will post-pone it.

Got up this morning business as usual. Car was buried in snow, and wasn't going to risk it getting stuck. Decided to walk it to work.
Was really hoping to be told that I wouldn't have to come in today, but no I instead got the text asking me when will I come in.
So here I am, the only one in the building.

Yeah, if you have the chance just bite it already. It's something you need to try, I was scared first too but as soon as the sham began chanting I was floating, if I did it alone i would prlly die tbh ahaha. It's insane to handle it by yourself, and that's why ayahuasca it's a drug you need to be watched by either a experienced person or better case a shaman, there's places around the world. Peru, Amazon -- etc. I did it Peru. A warning it's that the smell might not be pleasant as when you will wake up you will stink so you will need a shower. Also don't eat anything before hand and avoid drinkin if you can. That's why if you ate anything you gotta be honest because's there's some danger involved and the sham will post-pone it.
I’ve been wanting to try it for some time now

but I will not be in South America any time soon. And Idk if the retreats they have here in the US really do it justice

Fuck Illusions
Fuck Delusions
Fuck expectations
Fuck benzos
Fuck stimulants
Fuck me

Benzos or stimulants, never again
The long night is real
Need Self respect
Fuck myself for looking up on the wrong kinda people
Should have learned earlier
People Suck and im a little bitch

alright

some days are good and i wake up and get a lot of work done and then have the evening to relax. other days i wake up and procrastinate the entire fucking day away and then am left rushing to finish the bare minimum at night.

so yeah... alright

That doesnt sound half bad all things considered. Youre Still young, if You take care of real life too its gonna be atleast alright. And alright for addict is better than good imo

yeah really can't complain. nowhere near the lowest i've been before.

i get to see an old friend for a few days next week so i'm looking forward to that. the COVID loneliness takes it toll as we all know