• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

What is their reasoning for doing that? To deter you from using them or something?

One of my friends has opportunisticly stolen from me, if barely, twice this week. Hes deep into the addiction but we are close so this shit hurts. Not sure how to comfront him about it or if I even should. I literally left my dope on the table. Fucking bullshit.
I get like that. Understanding, so I don't really say shit. It's not hard to see why people do the shit they do while ... on shit.

Oops, that was a lot of shits.

Its a needle dedigned to fuck your veins up
That's... horrible... people are shit sometimes.

You know what they're actually called? I'd like to know how they work, can't find anything on google with "flesh needles"

lol i googled 'flesh syringes' and the first link was amazon, selling penis 'penis-colada'.

I work tomorrow, then I am off for the next 6 days :D. The new job had gave me paid holidays, and I also took tuesday and wednesday off too. So I can have a nice long week. the new expac for WoW comes out in the morning I think, so might give it a go and see if it is any good.
With Covid going around, the family will be doing the holidays a bit different this year. Not sure if I will be returning home anytime soon.

Fuck, I need to make some money next month and its only possible if I do the darkside route. No harm to any other person though.

So I work today, and then I am off until next monday for holiday.
Looking forward to having some legit off time. Seems like I've been working like a machine for the last couple of months.
The new expac for wow comes out later today, so i might check it out so the off days kind of came at a good time.
I enjoy spending the day in my pajamas.

Fuck, I need to make some money next month and its only possible if I do the darkside route. No harm to any other person though.
There’s no shame in selling drugs IMO (I think that’s what you mean lol). As long as you’re honest about the product of course.

If it weren’t for the legal risks I would be still be selling without a doubt

Theres no legal risks over here in selling. Its kinda funny actually. Dark web is the shit since I live in north. And Im ALWAYS honest about the product, as a man should be.

How the fuck do you confront your friend, who happens to be a dealer too, about stealing from you? Like... Lets see who flips the fuck out first

Fuck that situation. Thats not really what matters. Propably infected a few people with corona on my benzo platoon stupor. Like what the fuck. Fucking hell.

I'm feeling particularly dark, and need some positive energy sent my way. I have no control of my behavior and have destroyed my life over a period of escalating cycles.

Beginning to seem like there is no fixing it, but really I just have to get a fresh start completely. Everything must go. I shall crumble into dust before the world and return anew, different but stronger, and hopefully smarter/wiser.

I must learn to control my emotions and not merely respond to being pushed around a universe that wishes my swift demise and/or embarrassment. I have played the fool too many times at this point and only pray to gain a small manner of self confidence, just enough to completely cleanse my past life and move forward fresh. This seems an enormous ordeal, but by the end of it, likely I will have evolved enough to take responsibility in shaping my own universe.

If I don't step up I will drown in the wake of the universal brutality of existence and/or my own uncontained motions. This can't happen. I'm breaking this cycle, so things can regrow into a fresh paradise. Because continuing in my typical manner will certainly only bring endless guilt and depravity.

Its a shame, in a positive way, to hear that other people know exactly the shit Ive been through and trough. What had made or broken me way too many times by this point is the fucking benzos. Well at this point Ive had enough. Im too pussy to do the right thing which is slitting my wrists, so Ive been thinking of overdose quite a bit recently. But fucking rightfully so. Its been horrible 9 days and its still 8 days until court. But Im never touching benzos again after court, I need to accept that my brain is a goner and Im just here to suffer the consequences. Like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
all the pain in the world isn’t worth your life bro. It’s no use trying to fight the pain when it comes, you just have to let it pass. With time things will always look up

The day so far

aZWmZL6_460s.jpg