• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

ldbkdyqtbep71.jpg

Don't confuse bad memories with a bad life. Don't confuse hardship with defeat.

I feel outta place man would fit in more holding one of those cardboard signs on the street like i see more and more young people around here panhandling

I got some very scary thoughts atm. Not about self-harm. But about transportation issues. The part that scares me is the fact it may come to getting locked up (not scared of that) if "caught". lol
I need to be patient..........................................................

I got some very scary thoughts atm. Not about self-harm. But about transportation issues. The part that scares me is the fact it may come to getting locked up (not scared of that) if "caught". lol
I need to be patient..........................................................
Whilst I'm not sure what you're talking about, I really hope you do be careful. Nothing is worth getting locked up over.

Nothing is worth getting locked up over.
True to a point but not ot o
we worked it out. Imma "pawn" some gold and diamond to someone I am at odds with but it will be safe and will get money for some type of public transportation. Just gotta figure out where to go snd what can get me there. :)
Patience won out on this one.
Best always... and love of course ;)

I simply will not be able to keep up with any conversation with my browsing habits lol jump all over the net like a mad monkey usually have tons of tabs open on a computer at once

If I do slow down will try to be more sociable.

My socioeconomic reality though here is kind of a nightmare to demonstrate more clearly I just saw two thug looking guys probly Bloods they were black and white dudes the white guy had a red flag hanging out his pocket too at the end of my block entering the liquor store that called the police over putting a five dollar box of wine in my pants two detectives arrested me the next day at my home then shortly after a crazy black guy with thin short dreads hobblin down the block from the other direction

Took some acid for the 3d day in a row and slept through most of it. Feeling good now, bit of a waste but if it improved my mood what the heck.
Lol I did that with Eth lad recently total waste but it ripped my ego out temporarily I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Hi I beat myself up and am shy that is the truth. Have a bad attitude problem but try to ignore it with using substances just escaped to a cartridge of delta ten thc first one ever I know it will be negative for my damaged wayward brain if i make it a habit.

I hope you find some balance yourself if you read this. For you not me. I need to find my own in my own way my own time.

I mainly rationalized it by saying I am not going to this job sober I cannot stand it will spare you the details.

Nicotine withdrawal is crushing my brain sideways now giving into a taper instead of cold turkey unfortunately go ahead be like Alan Carr tell me I don't really get it yet lol dropping from five percent Hyde to four.five percent NJOY and they contain way less overall it feels like but that is nothing compared to someone tapering off opiate meds I will hush now and try to lend support stop crying over my first world problem child issues LOL

After taking 0.8 grams of shrooms on saturday night, i feel the best on years. My mind works better And no depression. 🖤😁🖤

Lost my purse on the metro a few days ago. Feel like my life is on a standstill until I recover it or at least until Thursday, since it can take up to 4 days for metro lost & found to process items...

In other news I think I've been getting high a lot and getting into that degenerate mindset. Need to get back to doing something productive everyday to bring back some discipline in life.

Lost my purse on the metro a few days ago. Feel like my life is on a standstill until I recover it or at least until Thursday, since it can take up to 4 days for metro lost & found to process items...

In other news I think I've been getting high a lot and getting into that degenerate mindset. Need to get back to doing something productive everyday to bring back some discipline in life.
Oh no, you lost your purse?? That's a mega bummer

Oh no, you lost your purse?? That's a mega bummer
Yeah... I was coming over to spend the night and I lost it in the metro. Had a lot of important documents. I'm sure it'll turn up, my credit card wasn't even used for anything, but I'm still just depressed from it. :(