• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Damn, I couldnt be more tired with the circles. And addiction is slowly but surely making everything worse.

Last edited:
What once was a place of comfort, life and wonder has become stale, toxic and emotionless. My last attempt to get help here was probably the worst experience I've had on this site.

What once was a place of comfort, life and wonder has become stale, toxic and emotionless. My last attempt to get help here was probably the worst experience I've had on this site.
Mate if you ever wanna chat about anything at all, you can always PM me. I will never judge or criticise, I will help however I can, or if you just want someone to listen, I'm good at that too <3

Damn, I couldnt be more tired with the circles. And addiction is slowly but surely making everything worse.
Addiction is insidious. It only ever gets worse, not better :(

i am struggling to regulate use of my new prescription, lyrica. it was prescribed as a less addictive alternative to benzos. it’s dirty in its effects and actually has way more of a high. i’m frustrated i let it slip. i’m going to get it under control. need to suck up a couple days of rebound and it’ll be fine.

if im locked down for to long ima just give up the world is a shit show and i cant watch this clown fiesta any longer.

if im locked down for to long ima just give up the world is a shit show and i cant watch this clown fiesta any longer.
Please don't give up. You are cool, and the world always needs cool persons.

But i understand. I felt like giving up yesterday, again. World is a shit show and this is a clown fiesta, you described this very accurately. Maybe it ends? Maybe it just... goes fucking away somehow? Maybe? Even soon?

Been having a bad week, this routine and forced interaction that is normal life is killing me.

Tried to trip my way out of the darkness but the acid seems to bring only temporary relief.

Ah well things can only get better now I hope.

Been having a bad week, this routine and forced interaction that is normal life is killing me.

Tried to trip my way out of the darkness but the acid seems to bring only temporary relief.

Ah well things can only get better now I hope.
I hear ya. Especially that forced interaction part. Find myself wanting to be in Nature more, limited social media, and just downright introverted lately. Dealing with the human race used to be much easier. I've never seen aggression and anger so magnified. People are just plain fed up. And it's getting worse. And I hope your last sentence is prophetic.

I hear ya. Especially that forced interaction part. Find myself wanting to be in Nature more, limited social media, and just downright introverted lately. Dealing with the human race used to be much easier. I've never seen aggression and anger so magnified. People are just plain fed up. And it's getting worse. And I hope your last sentence is prophetic.

that's what many ppl nowadays deny, our origin is in nature. I can't stay how much I love of it, how much I wait for January to go to stone mountain park, autumn/winter are a beautiful gift to human life I see it so. That's the culture of nowadays, guns drugs public toilet ( pussy ) and greenies

that's what many ppl nowadays deny, our origin is in nature. I can't stay how much I love of it, how much I wait for January to go to stone mountain park, autumn/winter are a beautiful gift to human life I see it so. That's the culture of nowadays, guns drugs public toilet ( pussy ) and greenies
National Parks, the colors of Autumn, a crisp white snow on the pine trees. I'm in. Nature is beautiful. Not in to public toilets, guns, pussy, and drugs but I;m open to other suggestions.

Struggling atm tbh, wracked with anxiety and insomnia. I can't seem to stop going in circles and dwelling on my legal woes. I keep feeling like I'm never going to find a place to live after I leave this house. I don't know. It's hard to put into words just how bad I feel right now.

Struggling atm tbh, wracked with anxiety and insomnia. I can't seem to stop going in circles and dwelling on my legal woes. I keep feeling like I'm never going to find a place to live after I leave this house. I don't know. It's hard to put into words just how bad I feel right now.
Are you still working at the pizza place? Are your legal problems misdemeanors? Are you in a half way house right now?

I know you're clean and just on some SSRI's or AP's right now. Can't remember which. Do you have any meds for anxiety? Benzo, gabs, lyrica?

Do you take kratom? Smoke weed?

Trying to figure out where you are in this jigsaw puzzle of life. That's why the questions. 💙

Are you still working at the pizza place? Are your legal problems misdemeanors? Are you in a half way house right now?

I know you're clean and just on some SSRI's or AP's right now. Can't remember which. Do you have any meds for anxiety? Benzo, gabs, lyrica?

Do you take kratom? Smoke weed?

Trying to figure out where you are in this jigsaw puzzle of life. That's why the questions. 💙
It's all good, I appreciate the concern. They were felonies that have been dropped to misdemeanors. Ones a dui and my license just got suspended for a year. And all of the fines and and things I have to pay for are simply outrageous. But yeah, for the time being I'm in a recovery house. Should hopefully be able to stay here till January.

Not on SSRIs but I take Wellbutrin abilify and Seroquel. Yeah I also take gabapentin and hydroxyzine for anxiety. Don't take kratom or smoke, only thing I really take is Suboxone for maintenance.

hey man i got tears with or without benzo
cannot for the life of me figure this shit out and it going on for fucking decades!
Dont need no suicide hotline or a fuckin doctor of fuckin bullshit (no offense to any here).
I find so much beauty in the world and the creatures... why do I feel so much pain? I do no harm to anyone (even those who need it) and have paid up my dues for past shit - imo.
Fuckit man WTF?

not looking for answers they a;ready here still gleaning.

It's all good, I appreciate the concern. They were felonies that have been dropped to misdemeanors. Ones a dui and my license just got suspended for a year. And all of the fines and and things I have to pay for are simply outrageous. But yeah, for the time being I'm in a recovery house. Should hopefully be able to stay here till January.

Not on SSRIs but I take Wellbutrin abilify and Seroquel. Yeah I also take gabapentin and hydroxyzine for anxiety. Don't take kratom or smoke, only thing I really take is Suboxone for maintenance.
The fines on DUI's are bad. Been there. Had a payment plan for mine but it still took forever. Glad at least you have some meds so you don't totally lose your mind. Hope you get some sleep and feel better. 💙

hey man i got tears with or without benzo
cannot for the life of me figure this shit out and it going on for fucking decades!
Dont need no suicide hotline or a fuckin doctor of fuckin bullshit (no offense to any here).
I find so much beauty in the world and the creatures... why do I feel so much pain? I do no harm to anyone (even those who need it) and have paid up my dues for past shit - imo.
Fuckit man WTF?

not looking for answers they a;ready here still gleaning.
Last week i told the nurse i was depressed and asked her for my diazepam she told me but diazepam doesn't make you happy...

Kinda wonder what does make me happy? This week been a little bit better nice weather and some ketamine.

I think the only thing that makes me happy that isn't drug related is painting and my family.

Kinda wonder what does make me happy?
And therein lie the rub, my nickle. :)
The pursuit of happiness is a right (in the US) but to actually be happy is not. lol
Use this family and give them the "better" you. :)
Love ya!