• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Really enjoy the weekends. Don't have much going on at the moment besides just chill out and play some nintendo. Might even watch some movies or TV shows. I had ordered a Firestick off Amazon, and should get here some time tomorrow. So I am looking forward to hooking it up to my TV so that I can finally utilize the TV for something. Right now all I have is my nintendo switch plugged up to it, but would like to watch some other shit besides Hulu.
Havn;t looked into much on what apps are available for the Firestick. I have a Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime account, so will start there. Will need to see what all I can and can't do on it. Don't want to spend any more money then I am already for the other streaming services, so might try and look around for an app that allows you to watch TV. I am sure that there is something out there with that capability.

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Really enjoy the weekends. Don't have much going on at the moment besides just chill out and play some nintendo. Might even watch some movies or TV shows. I had ordered a Firestick off Amazon, and should get here some time tomorrow. So I am looking forward to hooking it up to my TV so that I can finally utilize the TV for something. Right now all I have is my nintendo switch plugged up to it, but would like to watch some other shit besides Hulu.
Havn;t looked into much on what apps are available for the Firestick. I have a Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime account, so will start there. Will need to see what all I can and can't do on it. Don't want to spend any more money then I am already for the other streaming services, so might try and look around for an app that allows you to watch TV. I am sure that there is something out there with that capability.
Check out pluto or tubi if you're looking for regular tv.

Reactions: D's

D's

Staff member
Check out pluto or tubi if you're looking for regular tv.
Thanks!!
I got my firestick from Amazon earlier today, so later I might fool around with it. I enjoy playing the nintendo on TV, so have been taking my time with the firestick. Also just learned that I can connect my laptop to my TV with the HDMI cable that came along with my Switch. So I now have 2 monitors going on right now. So I will get around to setting the firestick up sooner or later lol.

deficiT

Staff member
Thanks!!
I got my firestick from Amazon earlier today, so later I might fool around with it. I enjoy playing the nintendo on TV, so have been taking my time with the firestick. Also just learned that I can connect my laptop to my TV with the HDMI cable that came along with my Switch. So I now have 2 monitors going on right now. So I will get around to setting the firestick up sooner or later lol.
I've been playing a lot of diablo 3 since I got my tv back. That's why I haven't been on d2 much. Do you play on xbox or playstation at all?

thegreenhand

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
^Yeah I was wondering if you’d have internet access

let us know how things are going if they let you use a computer or what not 💙

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Glad you're going in man. I'm guessing they don't allow phones, so make sure to update us when you get out.
That's one of the most damaging parts of the rehab experience though I can sort of understand why some do. Out of maybe 6 or 7 rehabs, I had found one that allowed phone and laptop and it shut down :(

D's

Staff member
So August 22nd marks my 5 year mark. Hadn't had a drink/heroin/meth/weed/pills in nearly 5 years. I am not perfect, I still struggle time to time, and found other things to help me through depression and anxiety then having to take drugs. I bring this up because I was reading my blog last night, starting back at the beginning when I was maybe 20-21 when I first started writing. (I am 32 now). And over those 10 years of blogging I've realized how much chaos I had lived in. From everything from battling homelessness, addiction, alcoholism, rehabs the list goes on and on.
Today I am just thankful that I have some sanity that had returned to me. I'm still sick as fuck, but now I am able to cope with it to some extent. Haven't really noticed much about the PAWS, I wasn't expecting some bright light to appear. Just feel normal.

@schizopath 5 years ago, I walked into rehab, and never left. I work @ the same rehab I was in some 5 years ago. Had no clue I would be sitting behind the desk, and yet here I am. I'd suggest if possible to stick around the place, it's nothing but good. Hopefully you decide to use what you have to help another addict/alcoholic.

deficiT

Staff member
I'm feeling particularly dark these days guys. Idk if it's the divorce, my court case, or bupe withdrawal, but it's all weighing on me heavy. I hope everyone's alright and not going through shit, cause this sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: D's

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
I'm on one of my "mood swings" where I suddenly become ultra motivated and start working out, get sober, achieve things , eat healthy... Let's see how long it lasts. I give it 5 days.