• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Hey, I just had a question about Darksiders. Maybe there is somewhere I can read the answer, but what are Darksiders?

One of my friends has opportunisticly stolen from me, if barely, twice this week. Hes deep into the addiction but we are close so this shit hurts. Not sure how to comfront him about it or if I even should. I literally left my dope on the table. Fucking bullshit.

Im not sure what you mean by creep. If you mean abusers then I agree. I wont give that guy a chance to steal from me anymore. Shame that he needs to stoop so low anyways.

8 months off suboxone. when do the awful mornings and low energy days fade away. fuuuuuuuuck!

And people around here talking like suboxone is anything but a total cluster fuck. People that hooked up on this are the guinea pigs of big pharma and doctors with a 10 hour class.

Are you eating right, and exercising hard? That's the only way you are going to feel better. Start juicing too. Just keep going. It will end, I promise.

Make sure you go to the doctor if you haven't to get your blood levels checked to be sure. Vitamin deficiencies can mimic opiate withdrawal / post withdrawal.

And people around here talking like suboxone is anything but a total cluster fuck. People that hooked up on this are the guinea pigs of big pharma and doctors with a 10 hour class.

Are you eating right, and exercising hard? That's the only way you are going to feel better. Start juicing too. Just keep going. It will end, I promise.

Make sure you go to the doctor if you haven't to get your blood levels checked to be sure. Vitamin deficiencies can mimic opiate withdrawal / post withdrawal.
i eat pretty good and i work hard for a living so i'm always exercising. always outdoors in the bush. i haven't even thought of going to see what my vitamin/mineral deficiencies might be. that's a good idea. all i know is once i've lived this time in my life through i am NEVER going to end up back in this position. thanks for the advice