Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Daily Show w/Jon Stewart

Jon Stewart doesn't make me laugh. At all. I thought Colbert was the funniest part of his program, when Colbert was on the program. Jon Stewart is the king of dumbed-down, preaching to the conveniently trendy, self-labeled fiscally conservative, socially liberal choir. Otherwise known as the people you actually hate being around, even if their lip-service passes the smell test.

Last edited:
The daily show brainwashes young people into becoming moderates imo.

The Daily Show isn't pushing any sort of agenda from what I can tell. Nothing about the show is unbiased or objective (nor is it implied otherwise), its a topical comedy show. Jon Stewart calls out dumb politicians for doing dumb shit - that's it. Granted, most of the politicians he lampoons happen to be conservative, but that's only because there are so many stupid conservatives.

The daily show brainwashes young people into becoming moderates imo.

qft

The Daily Show isn't pushing any sort of agenda from what I can tell. Nothing about the show is unbiased or objective (nor is it implied otherwise), its a topical comedy show. Jon Stewart calls out dumb politicians for doing dumb shit - that's it. Granted, most of the politicians he lampoons happen to be conservative, but that's only because there are so many stupid conservatives.

also qft

I never understood the whole Jon Stewart is part of the biased liberal media agenda. He has a comedy show on a network called comedy central. It's not a news show and it's not intended to be an unbiased news source for people. Yes he does give out real news stories in the show, but it's not meant for people to use as a news source. This is why he brings up Fox news so much. They CLAIM to be an unbiased news organization, but in reality we all know they push a conservative agenda.

I never understood the whole Jon Stewart is part of the biased liberal media agenda. He has a comedy show on a network called comedy central. It's not a news show and it's not intended to be an unbiased news source for people. Yes he does give out real news stories in the show, but it's not meant for people to use as a news source. This is why he brings up Fox news so much. They CLAIM to be an unbiased news organization, but in reality we all know they push a conservative agenda.

I think that's part of the gist of the show. I feel like both daily show and colbert have ideals or w.e they try to pass through the show, it's just in a con-strewed and ass backwards way

Like I feel Stewart just points out how ridiculous and stupid a lot of the things are that goon in politics and etc, while Colbert plays himself off as some conservative to draw attention to how closed minded they all are. Like when he made fun of the occupy movement, I don't think he seriously dislikes them, it was kinda like he was pointing out all their flaws and basically making fun of the whole thing as a way to show them they gotta get their shit together

If they are trying to brainwash people what exactly are they trying to accomplish? To make people try and think rationally? look at both sides of the argument? not to believe everything a politician or rich guy tells them?

Last edited:
This is why he brings up Fox news so much. They CLAIM to be an unbiased news organization, but in reality we all know they push a conservative agenda.

Yet he doesn't bash on MSNBC for pushing the other way.

MSNBC pushes for the left.

Fox News punches, kicks, bites, and scratches for the right.

Why Jon Why!!!???!!!

The only fucking show on TV I actually care about and Jon Stewart is leaving. Brilliant, hilarious, and informative. Easily my favorite show on television. Hopefully it's fate will be better than our Colbert replacement.

Oh well, it's been a fun ride. Long live the daily show!

^I'm with you, jammin. When I heard he was leaving I practically cried. How dare he have other things in life he wants to do! We need his ironic humor to be able to stomach the news.He's one of those people that has me laughing by just raising his eyebrow.