• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Curious Incident of the missing gram in the daytime.

Did you accidentally make the first bomb too big?
Or maybe it took a long time to come up so you took more and went too far?
Have you had this batch before?

Contrary to popular belief it works pretty well that way
what an absolute waste of clonazepam, sum drugs just arent made to be snorted and benzos are one, thats the type of shit i seen idiots snorting diazepam or xanax at partying and they were always a lil unable to understand bioavailability of benzos, plus why rob urself of that amazing minty taste!

I like to snort Clonazepam because I love the smell and the taste of the drip.

It does work that way.

Trust me, I've been having to say that and convince people at BL that regardless of their often anecdotle, objective, non-participation , X, Y or Z can indeed work. Maybe not for them. Maybe not in their opinion. But the repitition of typical BL drug lore doctrine can really grate. A lot of this stuff has just been passed down the line from years ago from different people, with different cultures, sources, experience, non-experience, etc. People are too quick to judge sometimes.

Not a personal attack on anyone of course, but Ive had to correct people attempting at narrating my own personal experience so much.

Like I say, it just grates, when you know your life.

Different shades of this really. =D

dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Trust me, I've been having to say that and convince people at BL that regardless of their often anecdotle, objective, non-participation , X, Y or Z can indeed work. Maybe not for them. Maybe not in their opinion. But the repitition of typical BL drug lore doctrine can really grate. A lot of this stuff has just been passed down the line from years ago from different people, with different cultures, sources, experience, non-experience, etc. People are too quick to judge sometimes.

Not a personal attack on anyone of course, but Ive had to correct people attempting at narrating my own personal experience so much.

Like I say, it just grates, when you know your life.

Different shades of this really. =D

dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg
People say that you can't snort crack too because like benzos it isn't water soluble but I know first hand that it's VERY possible to snort crack cocaine and get high.

I dunno about you but I don't keep water in my nose. It's the mucous membranes that absorb drugs.

Crack and benzos do absorb intranasally. Despite their water solubility. Believe me when I say I've experienced it first hand more than once.